The Stockli Stormrider TT 110 is a big-mountain twin-tip ski designed for freeride skiing, mixed crud, and powder conditions. Its “Extra Light Titanal” and wood core sandwich construction with slight camber underfoot make the Stormrider 110 stable at speed and on hard snow, while the moderate tip rocker keeps you surfing in pow. Stockli’s new 3AX sidewall is a three-component Fiber glass reinforced synthetic. The TT 110 is a powder slayer with a stiff underside suitable for big-mountain attacks and actually enjoying – not merely surviving – tough, variable conditions in your quest for the steep and deep.
Hand-made in Switzerland, Stockli is renowned for their levels of craftsmanship and finish. They have a very strong heritage in specialist racing and Free-ride skis for skiers who equally strong and technically competent. Stockli skis are hand built by "old world master craftsmen" in the heart of Switzerland. Stockli's history began 65 years ago and those ski building traditions of taking 7 days to build each pair of skis, all by hand, are still used in making skis today.
- Ski Dimensions: 136 - 110 - 124mm
- Turn Radius: 24m
- Rockered tip and tail
- Polyamide Topsheet with Leather Imitation Effect and Spring Steel Inserts
- 3D Shape
- Construction: Fiberglass - Titanal - Binding Support - Combi Core
- Wood and Laminated Fiberglass with Bamboo Sidewalls
- Racing graphite with Aluminium Insert, Swiss Precision Tuning