Shoulder season? Winter in the Cascades? Perfect conditions to lace up the Scarpa Proton GTX men's trail runner. A full Gore-Tex® liner provides breathability while keeping your feet dry in all seasons. A dual-density EVA midsole (10mm drop) provides Scarpa's most plush running shoe cushioning, with a heel cage for stability and support. Synthetic leather on the upper requires no break in, but gives ample protection. In low-abrasion areas Scarpa uses mesh for better breathability and weight savings. The Proton GTX is tough enough for any trail - no matter if you're running or hiking.
- Color: Grey/Abyss
- Upper: Synthetic Leather & Polyester mesh
- Lining: Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort Technology
- Insole: H-EVA Plate
- Midsole: Compression Molded EVA
- Sole: Vibram Genesis
- Last: TRP
- Weight: 354g; 12.5oz
- Vibram rubber compounds and technologies are the gold standard in the outdoor industry for reliable, high-performance grip and traction. They offer precise, unparalleled responsiveness and support that's specifically engineered for your activities.
- Garments made with GORE-TEX® fabric are durably waterproof, windproof and highly breathable, providing reliable weather protection and maximum comfort for a wide range of activities. These garments keep your body dry by allowing perspiration vapor to escape so you remain cool during activity and warm during cool-down.
- Product Code: 33020/200