The Scarpa Mistral GTX women's hiker is a trusted everyday companion, with a fabric-and-suede upper for immediate break-in and daily comfort. Scarpa engineers the sole to be equally comfortable on trails or firmer surfaces, if you end up wearing the Mistral in town. Sure, it's a daily driver for mountain activities from coast to coast, but still made in Europe for a much higher-quality feel. The Mistral GTX is one boot that will last you for years across a wide range of outdoor adventures.
- Color: Smoke/Polar Blue
- Upper: Suede/Nylon
- Lining: Gore-Tex lining keeps your feet dry all year long
- Insole: Comfort-Flex Plus
- Midsole: Hi-Trail II - Dual-Density PU
- Sole: Vibram Energy
- Last: DAW
- Weight: 454g; 16oz
- Garments made with GORE-TEX® fabric are durably waterproof, windproof and highly breathable, providing reliable weather protection and maximum comfort for a wide range of activities. These garments keep your body dry by allowing perspiration vapor to escape so you remain cool during activity and warm during cool-down.
- Vibram rubber compounds and technologies are the gold standard in the outdoor industry for reliable, high-performance grip and traction. They offer precise, unparalleled responsiveness and support that's specifically engineered for your activities.
- Product Code: 30005/202