A bombshell success for Scarpa, the Crux women's approach shoe climbs, hikes, and spares some cash, too. Walking up to do a route like Eldorado Canyon's classic, Rewritten (5.7), you can rely on the solid foundation of the Vibram® Vertical Approach sticky sole, with engineered EVA for comfort and support. Once on route, the climbing zone under the toes keeps you relaxed and happy. Kevlar® webbing on the natural suede upper retains its shape and to-the-toe lacing lets you customize the fit while on the move. At such a competitive price, it's hard to believe you get a shoe this ready to charge.
- Forefoot Webbing With Kevlar
- Rubber toe rand
- Vibram Vertical Sole
- Upper: Suede, recycled polyester airmesh
- Lining: Recycled Polyester
- Midsole: Dual-Density EVA
- Outsole: Vibram Vertical Approach
- Last: BN
- Weight: 289g; 10.2oz
- Vibram rubber compounds and technologies are the gold standard in the outdoor industry for reliable, high-performance grip and traction. They offer precise, unparalleled responsiveness and support that's specifically engineered for your activities.
- Product Code: 72052/352