From the top of Salomon's 2019 XDR ski collection, the XDR 88 Ti puts the “all-mountain” back into all-mountain skis. Thanks to the combination of C/FX Shape and transversal carbon, the XDR 88 shaves extra weight off the tip and tail while adding extra stiffness to the mid-section. Creating a stable, easy to maneuver, firm gripping ski that is ready to plow through crude, navigate perfectly round moguls and leave your buddies behind your smeared pow. The Salomon XDR 88 Ti will be your go-to for all-mountain fun. Say hello to unlimited possibilities in the resort. High speed morning groomers, fresh powder and crud, even zipper bump lines. With unmatched performance on hard and soft snow, the XDR 88Ti is your new everyday, every terrain ski. Skiers on the west coast will enjoy this ski as an all mountain, do everything model, while skiers on the east coast will find this more suitable for powder skiing, or when there is chopped up crud to be had.
The XDR 88 Ti comes packaged and pre-mounted with a gorgeous pair of Salomon Warden MNC 13 DT bindings. This is the default binding for this ski, and will adjust to fit any size boot without remounting. They combine strength and precision with the smooth progressive power transfer you need in varying snow conditions. It has an Oversized Platform and U-Power Toe, a 30% wider platform built to better manage wider skis. The Warden MNC 13 DT provides maximum lateral power transmission plus precise steering, natural flex and strong dampening. DIN Range 5 - 13.
- Dimensions: 130 - 88 - 113mm / R 16m
- Increased versatility: A progressive rockered tip shape associated to the C/FX superior dampening abilities guarantee a great terrain adaptation and easy flotation in powder.
- Agility: With a particularly light set and an optimized construction in the extremities, the XDR is a playful and easy to maneuver ski for all terrains sensations.
- Hard snow performance: Precision and power are provided by a strong core made from wood, C/FX and TI for maximum control when carving the groomers.
- Wood Core: The standard core which has throughout time provided the best performance and durability. Each model may have it's own density level to help define flex and maximum speed but every wood core ski will be solid.
- Salomon All Terrain Rocker 2.0: With a slight tip and tail rise, All Terrain Rocker 2.0 adds an extra dimension of versatility and control for all mountain skiing. Camber in the middle of the ski and full length contact guarantees strong edge grip, stability and power for hard snow and piste skiing. In addition to the excellent terrain absorption and intuitive turn initiation, the slight twin rocker also allows the ski to pivot much easier when ski is flat, increasing control and maneuverability in all conditions
- Salomon Pulse Pad: A layer of rubber along the edges and in certain zones of the ski for a smoother ride and improved snow contact.
- 360-Degree Full Sandwich Sidewall: Full sandwich with ABS sidewall construction wraps around the entire sidewall length for added durability, increased ski-to-snow contact and ski terrain versatility.
- Titanium Layer: A thin, but strong layer of Titanium sits under the topsheet of this ski. Not only does it make the ski stronger, it keeps it lighter than other metals, and also creates a dampening effect for the ski. This means it rides smoother over bumpy terrain.
- C/FX Transversal Carbon: A new weaving with transversal and longitudinal fibers. Yields increased torsional stiffness, stronger edge grip and stability.
- MPN: 400318 / 394910
- DIN Range: 5 - 13
- Low Profile Chassis
- Oversized Platform + U-Power Toe
- Progressive Transfer Pads
- Adjusts to fit any boot size without remounting
- MNC Multi Norm Compatible accepts any boot sole
- Allows the ski to arc fully and naturally, improving edge grip and dampening vibration
- Allows you to change your mounting position along the length of the ski, greatly enhancing the ski's adaptability as conditions warrant.
- MPN: L391683