The 2017 Salomon X Pro 130 Ski Boot delivers top all-mountain performance with the Twinframe shell technology for direct transmission and power. Personalize your comfort with a 360° Customizable Shell and 3D Pro Liner, both of which mold to the exact shape of your foot in a matter of minutes. A World Cup Claw Strap cranks tight across your shin, and delivers a very high amount of rebound as you power your way down the mountain faster than anyone else in your crew. Hard-charging skiers who don't mess around with compromising on their gear will naturally gravitate directly toward the Salomon X-Pro 130 Ski Boot.
- Flex: 130
- Last: 100mm - 106mm Custom Moldable
- Bi Material PU Lower Shell: A bi-injected shell made from Polyurethane, a material with consistent density enabling effortless progress on-snow, provides well adapted stiffness in a shiny, durable, dynamic and abrasion resistant piece.
- Bi-Material PU Upper Cuff: A reinforced rear, lateral insert allows the use of a softer front cuff for improved leg wrapping and progressive flex. This shiny, durable, dynamic and abrasion resistant piece made of Polyurethane, a material with consistent density enables effortless progress on-snow
- 4 Micro Alu Buckles: To micro adjust the length of the buckles for a precise and personnalized closure, just turn the lever. Alu buckle: more resistant, rich finish, accepted by all athletes because they feel confident & reassured.
- 3D Buckle: Choose from 3 different positions of the instep buckle for maximum customization
- Heel and Toe Removable Din Pads: Heel & toe pads can be replaced when worn out
- World Cup Claw Strap
- 24mm Oversized Pivot
- 360° Custom Shell
- Articulated Sensifit
- Custom Shell On Cuff
- Flex Adjuster
- 45mm Power Strap
- My Customfit 3D Pro Liner