The 2018 Salomon X Max 130 is Salomon's top-level race and frontside piste boot, incorporating the revampedTwinframe2 technology to combine superior transmission and power with unmatched foot wrapping for maximum on-piste performance. The X Max 130 is a narrow but not oppressive 98mm fit with the heat-moldable option to Custom Shell those problem spots away and a smooth and progressive flex that's stiff enough to drive the biggest ski in your quiver with no hesitation. The 130 flex is built for expert skiers looking for either a top performer on the race course, or a race-oriented fit for their freeskiing boot.
- Flex: 130. Stiff for maximum power transmission and responsiveness.
- Last: 98/104mm. Custom heat moldable for the perfect fit. Don't be alarmed if they feel too narrow at first!
- Power Strap: 45mm
- New Twinframe2 Construction
- Bi Material PU Lower Shell: A bi-injected shell made from Polyurethane, a material with consistent density enabling effortless progress on-snow, provides well adapted stiffness in a shiny, durable, dynamic and abrasion resistant piece.
- Bi-Material PU Upper Cuff: A reinforced rear, lateral insert allows the use of a softer front cuff for improved leg wrapping and progressive flex. This shiny, durable, dynamic and abrasion resistant piece made of Polyurethane, a material with consistent density enables effortless progress on-snow
- 4 Micro Alu Buckles: To micro adjust the length of the buckles for a precise and personnalized closure, just turn the lever. Alu buckle: more resistant, rich finish, accepted by all athletes because they feel confident & reassured.
- World Cup Claw Strap: Defined to ensure maximum transmission, the strap is made of a claw system for closure to allow no elasticity to the strap.
- 24mm Oversized Pivot + Dismantable Insert Screw
- 360° Custom Shell gives you... Custom Shell Fitting Options!
- Backbone 2 screws
- Dismantable Screw on Buckles
- My Customfit 3D Lab Liner + 2 Loops
- Plain soles for FIS Lifter
- MPN: 399455