The Salomon X-Max 120 performance boot incorporates Salomon Twinframe technology to combine superior transmission and power with unmatched foot wrapping for maximum on-trail frontside performance in all snow types. Powerful enough to drive the widest pow skis in the land but with a little more fore/aft movement for tight spots and jump turns, the Salomon X Max 120 is an ideal all-mountain weapon for advanced and expert-level skiers who want customized shell comfort and race-pedigree performance in their boots. 360˚ Custom Shell technology lets you heat mold the shell of this boot to get the perfect fit, and Salomon s legendary heel hold and superb My Custom Fit 3D Race liner lock you into position like never before. This is an excellent boot for advanced skiers wanted a precise fit and a stiff-but-not-too-stiff flex.
- Flex: 120 (Stiffer)
- Last Width: 98mm - 104mmn Custom Moldable
- Strap: 45mm
- Bi Material PU Lower Shell: A bi-injected shell made from Polyurethane, a material with consistent density enabling effortless progress on-snow, provides well adapted stiffness in a shiny, durable, dynamic and abrasion resistant piece.
- Bi-Material PU Upper Cuff: A reinforced rear, lateral insert allows the use of a softer front cuff for improved leg wrapping and progressive flex. This shiny, durable, dynamic and abrasion resistant piece made of Polyurethane, a material with consistent density enables effortless progress on-snow
- 4 Micro Alu Buckles: To micro adjust the length of the buckles for a precise and personalized closure, just turn the lever. Alu buckle: more resistant, rich finish, accepted by all athletes because they feel confident & reassured.
- 24mm Oversized Pivot
- 360° Custom Shell
- 4mm Integrated Lifter
- Backbone 2 screws
- My Custom Race Liner + 2 Loops
- Color: White / Acid Green