A high-performance balance of weight and load-hauling capability, the Salomon S-Lab Peak 20 Set is a feature-rich, ultra-lightweight option for ounce-counting alpinists, mountain runners, and speed hikers who pack everything they need for fast-moving days high in the mountains and the backcountry.
Constructed of 70D nylon double ripstop fabric, the pack weighs in at just over a pound, but is extremely durable, highly water-resistant, and quite capable of lugging the gear and layers needed for challenging adventures. The EVA harness and padded backpanel deliver a body-hugging fit that lets you concentrate on moving fast. There are minimal seams and perforated mesh surface fabrics provide excellent comfort and breathability. The shoulder straps stabilize weight and balance the load being carried but stay out of your way to help maintain the minimalist design of the pack.
A large vertical zipper runs across the face of the pack and employs a double slider so you can access the pack from the top or the bottom to get at exactly what you need. The conveniently accessible 20L main compartment holds large gear and clothing and is easily compressible via an adjustable lock cord for maximum stability. Side stretch pockets are perfect for water bottles (not included) and also work in tandem with an integrated bungee compression system to allow you to lash tons of gear externally. Dual elastic front pockets are well-designed for quick access to 500ml Salomon Soft Flasks (not included) for on-the-run hydration. An integrated carry system is designed to securely carry trekking poles (not included). The breathable, padded back construction delivers sufficient comfort for a great adventure run experience.
Superior comfort and stability meet in the Salomon S-Lab Peak 20 Pack, ideal and well-designed for the adventure runner looking to fastpack or step out for a long adventure race or run.
- Color: Light Blue
- MotionFit Trail Sensifit product family
- Convenient access to the 20L compartment with midsection zipper designed for pack and load compression for maximum stability under partial load
- Mesh load divider mid-pack to compartmentalize items by providing a divider between distribute load
- Includes front storage solutions for two 500ml soft flasks (not included) and essentials
- Ultra breathable mesh fabric composes straps and panels to keep you cool and comfortable in warm conditions
- Water resistant main compartment to protect sensitive items
- 4ºD pole holder is instinctive to use; quick and easy access to your hiking poles while running
- Salomon Sensifit pack design contours to the skin for trunk stability to insure efficiency and comfort
- Top and Bottom Sensi load lifter cords: Allow adjustment of targeted pack areas to keep it snug and close to the body
- Flexible sternum strap construction provides a more comfortable fit for both men and women
- Twin link sternum strap system secures to fabric loops for a personalized fit
- 2 shoulder zipped expandable pockets for small essentials
- 2 large front zipper pockets for a phone, food, or other running essentials
- 2 front hydration elastic pockets, compatible with 500ml Soft Flasks
- 2 water resistant side storage compartments for quick access to gloves or extra Soft Flask storage
- Removable lightweight foam back panel for pack rigidity and breathability
- Safety whistle attached
- Includes safety blanket for emergency situations
- Weight: 484g
- Pack Volume: 20L / 1220 cubic inches
- PVC Free
- Material: 70D Nylon Double Ripstop, Waterproof 500mm/ 70D Triple Ripstop/ Silicon Coating, Waterproof 500mm/ Elastic Jersey
- Best Use: Hiking, Running/Fitness, Mountaineering
- Sizing: Small fits 31.5”-38.25” chest sizes. Medium fits 38.25”-42” chest sizes.