For 2019, Salomon continues with the incredible success of its new QST ski lineup, and at the top of the lineup is the women's QST Stella 106, a mid-fat freeride ski that is hyper versatile and promises the whole mountain to female shredders. The patented and exclusive C/FX technology is elevated to the next level of performance by being supercharged with two times more carbon and balanced with basalt to keep its superior dampening and vibration absorption properties. A true multi-purpose ski, this modern freeride ski has all the new technological innovations: titanium reinforcing for more stiffness, Twin Rocker for more versatility in every snow condition, and light tips for swift negotiating in tough terrain.
This is a ski that lets you drop in to any run without investigating the snow conditions first, and knowing you will be just fine. And in deep snow, you will discover a powerful and robust ski which floats without effort. The double rocker keeps it on the surface allowing its owner to enjoy its handling to lay trenches everywhere. Even on groomed runs, the edge-to-edge transitions happen very intuitively and the ski offers phenomenal edge hold.
- Dimensions: 138 - 106 - 124 mm
- Radius: 18m
- A light Poplar Full Woodcore offers a performing, yet very light ski.
- Single Ti Laminate: A single layer of titanium reinforcement for great edge grip and efficient enery transfer
- Cork Damplifier: Cork is three times more absorbing than Koroyd. Using it in the tip of the ski enables a high level of vibration absorption and dampening with even less weight.
- Full Sandwich Sidewalls 360
- Pulse Pad: A layer of rubber along the edges for a smoother ride and improved ski-snow contact.
- Carve Zone: The traditionally cambered section of twin rocker skis, where the sidecut is focused for more power, energy and edge grip.
- CFX Superfiber: Unique prepreg fiber layer consisting of Carbon and Flax woven together, running the full length of the ski. Combines high strength with very low weight.
- Total Edge Reinforcement: Fiber reinforcement directly on top of edges improves durability, edge grip, and shock resistance.
- Twin Rocker: Long, medium height rocker profile at the tip and tail enables easy pivoting with maximum floatation and maneuverability in powder.
- Camber underfoot for stability and edge grip.
- Spaceframe 3.0 FR Construction
- Koroyd Tip and Tail: More float, less flop. Super light honeycomb/Koroyd tail insert with ABS. Less weight at the extremities with increased dampening increased maneuverability and ease of steering on rockered skis.
- Inverted 3D Woodcore: Internally milled woodcore.
- MPN: 408550