For 2019, Salomon has continued with the incredible success of their new QST ski lineup. The Salomon QST 92 is a mid-range, value-packed model with a progressive shape, giving you super easy turn initiation and versatility in all conditions. The Koroyd honeycomb tip keeps the swing weight down, while reinforcements all the way to the end of the ski prevent it from flapping around in chattery conditions. Tried and true Spaceframe technology gives the QST 92 excellent float, yet at the same time, it retains incredible performance and edge hold on hard pack, wind buff, and in icy chutes, making it one of the most sought-after all-mountain skis of the year so far.
The QST skis are built so that you can drop in on any run without investigating the snow conditions first, knowing you will be just fine. In fresh snow, chop, and day-old crud, you will discover a powerful and robust ski that floats without effort and tracks right where you point it. The double rocker keeps it on the surface allowing its owner to enjoy its handling to lay trenches everywhere. Even on groomed runs, the edge-to-edge transitions happen very intuitively and the ski offers phenomenal edge hold.
These will come pre-mounted with 2019 Salomon Warden MNC 13 DT bindings, which combine strength and precision with the smooth progressive power transfer you need in varying snow conditions. MNC stands for Multi Norm Certified, which means it works with all types of soles – DIN, Touring and Walk To Ride (WTR). It has an Oversized Platform and U-Power Toe – a super-wide platform built to better manage wider skis. It provides maximum lateral power transmission plus precise steering, natural flex and strong dampening. The Warden MNC 13 DT also allows you to adjust your mounting position along the ski length, and comes ready to be fit to any boot size.
- Dimensions: 130 - 92 - 113 mm
- Radius: 17m
- Full Sandwich Sidewalls 360: Full Sandwich, ABS Sidewall Construction, extending around the entire sidewall.
- Pulse Pad: A layer of rubber along the edges for a smoother ride and improved ski-snow contact.
- Carve Zone: The traditionally cambered section of twin rocker skis, where the sidecut is focused for more power, energy and edge grip.
- Total Edge Reinforcement: Fiber reinforcement directly on top of edges improves durability, edge grip, and shock resistance.
- Twin Rocker: Long, medium height rocker profile at the tip and tail enables easy pivoting with maximum floatation and maneuverability in powder.
- Camber underfoot for stability and edge grip.
- Spaceframe 3.0 FR Construction
- Koroyd Tip and Tail: More float, less flop. Super light honeycomb/Koroyd tail insert with ABS. Less weight at the extremities with increased dampening increased maneuverability and ease of steering on rockered skis.
- Inverted 3D Woodcore: Internally milled woodcore.
- MPN: L405243
- DIN 5 - 13 for superior retention
- Adjusts to fit any boot size without remounting
- Multi Norm Compatible
- Allows the ski to arc fully and naturally, improving edge grip and dampening vibration
- Allows you to change your mounting position along the length of the ski, greatly enhancing the ski's adaptability as conditions warrant.
- MPN: L391683