Five years in development with the Salomon freeride team, the 2017 Salomon NFX Lab twin-tip park ski has already won medals in the X-Games, Dew Tour and a slopestyle Crystal Globe. Unmatched performance in the park and innovative construction for bomber durability. This ski is ideal for skiers looking for a stable, very nimble twin-tip ski that can be taken all over the mountain after the morning park session is over.
The NFX comes pre-mounted with a set of 2017 Salomon Warden 13 MNC DT bindings, which combine strength and precision with the smooth progressive power transfer you need in varying snow conditions. MNC stands for Multi Norm Certified, which means it works with all types of soles – DIN, Touring and Walk To Ride (WTR). It has an Oversized Platform and U-Power Toe – a super-wide platform built to better manage wider skis. It provides maximum lateral power transmission plus precise steering, natural flex and strong dampening. The Warden 13 DT also allows you to adjust your mounting position along the ski length, and comes ready to be fit to any boot size.
- Ski Dimensions: 122 - 86 - 115 mm / R 17m
- Glossy Finish resists chips
- Sandwich sidewalls: Laminate construction with full length ABS sidewalls give extraordinary smooth ski/snow contact and great terrain adaptation.
- Laminated construction enables us to combine optimum material layers for targeted performance
- Full length wood core from tip to tail gives optimum stability and rebound, while maximizing ski to snow contact and filteering vibrations
- Pulse Pad Pro: Two layers of rubber elaster surrounding the core of the ski at the tip, tail, and under the binding. Maximum shock absorption to soften landings on hard icy jumps in the terrain park, and also increase durability from the violent slapping of the tip and tail that occurs during landings. Extends the life of your body and your ski.
- Edge Armor: extremely strong polyethylene fibre linking edges of skis. 25% less edge depression and 10% less edge wrenching
- XL Wide edges: Extra wide, extra thick, extra strong, heat treated edges for increased durability and improved shock resistance
- Total edge reinforcement: Fiber reinforcement layer directly on edges for improved durability on rails and boxes
- Jib Tech Base: Harder base material along the edges increases durability on rails and boxes and increases edge retention. Ultra Fast ptex 4000 race base in the critical glide zones insures you have the speed to boost the largest airs in the pipe and park
- Carve Zone: The traditionally cambered section of twin rocker skis, where the sidecut is focused for more power, energy and edge grip
- 1 Year Warranty
- MPN: 391449
- DIN 5 - 13 for superior retention
- Adjusts to fit any boot size without remounting
- Multi Norm Compatible
- Allows the ski to arc fully and naturally, improving edge grip and dampening vibration
- Allows you to change your mounting position along the length of the ski, greatly enhancing the ski's adaptability as conditions warrant.
- MPN: L391683