The newly revamped 2020 Salomon N QST Lumen 99 women's ski lets you drop in to any run without investigating the snow conditions first, knowing you will be just fine. In fresh snow, chop, and day-old crud, you will discover a powerful and robust ski that floats without effort and tracks right where you point it.
A new tip-to-tail carbon powered C/FX layer takes Salomon's supercharged construction to the next level, for increased power and edge grip. Experience confidence-boosting stability thanks to the integration of Salomon's exclusive Cork Damplifier technology in the tip. The double rocker keeps it on the surface allowing its owner to enjoy its handling to lay trenches everywhere. Even on groomed runs, the edge-to-edge transitions happen very intuitively and the ski offers phenomenal edge hold. The N QST Lumen 99 is a proven mid-fat, all-mountain ski that is hyper-versatile and promises stable turns and quick slashes everywhere on the mountain. A true multipurpose women's ski, its ultra-modern design has all the new technological innovations: titanium reinforcing for more stiffness, Twin Rocker for more versatility in every snow condition, and light tips for swift negotiating in tough terrain. Experience smoother turn initiation, better flotation and easily roll edge to edge with the next generation of all-mountain freeride dominance, the all-new shaped QST Lumen.
- Dimensions: 130 - 99 - 112 mm
- Radius: 19m
- A new tip-to-tail carbon powered C/FX layer takes our supercharged construction to the next level, for increased power and edge grip
- Cork Damplifier Tip Technology: Cork is three times more absorbing than Koroyd. Using it in the tip of the ski enables a high level of vibration absorption and dampening with even less weight.
- Carbon Powered C/FX: The patented and exclusive C/FX technology is elevated to the next level of performance by being supercharged with two times more carbon and balanced with basalt to keep its superior dampening and vibration absorption properties.
- Light Poplar Full Woodcore: A light Poplar Full Woodcore offers a performing, yet very light ski.
- Twin Rocker Profile: Long, medium height rocker profile at the tip and tail enables easy pivoting with maximum floatation and maneuverability in powder. Camber underfoot for stability and edge grip.
- Carve Zone: Provides smooth pivoting in all conditions and edge responsiveness when carving on hardpack.Hook-free taper on tips and tails make initiating turns and steering easier in soft and variable snow
- Single Ti Laminate: A single layer of titanium reinforcement for great edge grip and efficient enery transfer.
- Full Sandwich Sidewalls 360: Full Sandwich, ABS Sidewall Construction, extending around the entire sidewall delivers increased ski-to-snow contact.
- Pulse Pad: A layer of rubber along the edges for a smoother ride and improved ski-snow contact.
- Total Edge Reinforcement: Fiber reinforcement directly on top of edges improves durability, edge grip, and shock resistance.
- MPN: L408551