For 2019, the Salomon MTN Explore W women's AT ski boot will make any touring enthusiast happy with its 63° range of motion for easy uphill touring and Carbon Spine technology for power and precision downhill. Finally the ladies have a MTN touring boot that goes uphill even better than the guys' model, and still takes no prisoners on the way down. With a responsive flex and coming in at only 2550 grams, the MTN Explore W lets you do it all. Motion Flex technology with a superb 63˚ range of cuff motion and the low profile SureLock ski/walk mechanism let you cover long miles on the approach in comfort. Women's specific liner ensures optimum fit.
- Flex Index: 90
- Women's Specific Model
- Strap: Light 35mm velcro
- Last: 98mm
- SensiFit Shell: A stiff flex for experienced skiers.
- Motion Flex touring cuff construction: Carbon and composite fiber allows a high range of motion while guaranteeing a true and progressive alpine flex
- My CustomFit Full Thermoformable 3D Pro Liner + 2 loops
- 24 mm riveted oversized pivot
- Lower shell: Grilamid
- Cuff: Polypropionate cuff with carbon fiber spine
- Surelock Ski / Walk Mechanism: Low profile lever is located at the level of the upper buckle and can be undone in the same movement.
- 63˚ range of cuff motion in touring mode
- Lugged rubber sole crawls up icy bootpacks and rocky ridges
- ISO 9523 Touring Sole: Rockered sole with grip pads and tech fittings
- Compatible with tech and most frame AT bindings
- MPN: 391532