The Salomon Guardian MNC 13 is a high-performance freeride/touring binding with a 5-13 DIN range. Designed to work with both standard Alpine soles and WTR soles, Salomon Guardian bindings deliver an all-access pass for ripping in-bounds and touring out-of-bounds. The Salomon Guardian 13 is a hard-charging downhill binding with a super easy-to-use AT function.
The Guardian's unique climbing feature allows you to engage the hike mode without having to take off your skis. The binding's heel piece releases with a Hike and Ride switch that can be triggered with the flick of a ski pole. There are times in the backcountry when you just do not want to have to take your skis off and with the Salomon Guardian 13, you can just use your ski pole. To lock the binding into ski mode you can just step into the plate and the self cleaning plate allows this with ease. The Guardian 13 WTR Alpine Touring Bindings will give you up-hill functionality with all the downhill performance you could ever need!
Note: The Salomon Guardian, Atomic Tracker, and Look XM are actually all the exact same bindings, just with different paint jobs.
- Large: Fits 305 - 360mm BSL
- Small: Fits 260 - 320mm BSL
- DIN: 5 - 13. Perfect for alpine touring skiers that are searching for a binding with plenty of retention for aggressive skiing on the down.
- Includes 100mm Brakeset
- WTR Compatible
- Flat Nose: 90 Degree Pivot for optimal climbing capability
- Strengthened Rigidity: Improves Edge-to-Edge Power Transmission
- Simplified Base Plate: Reduced snowpack during climbing mode
- Adjustable Toe-Height: Can adjust from the top of binding
- Climbing Aid: Easy to adjust as it stays on the ski not on the heel
- Low Profile Chassis: A low stand height allows the skier to have increased energy transmission and response.
- Oversized Platform: A wide platform on the skis provide increased power and edge-to-edge energy transfer.
- Automatic Toe Wing Adjustment: As soon as you step in, the toe's wings immediately adjust to your ski boots. Provides an awesome locked-in, secure feel.
- Hike and Ride switch is conveniently located behind the bindings heel piece, providing a super quick and easy transition from ski to hike mode. You don't even need to remove your skis!
- Heel Piece Adjustment Range: 55 mm
- Binding Weight: 1460 gr per binding
- Recommended Use: AT, Touring, All-Mountain, Freeride