The 2016 Salomon Ghost Max 130 Ski Boots are a favorite of core freeriders (including many team riders) for their combination of performance and gimmick-free simplicity. Salomon has combined the power and transmission of a race boot, with cushioning for powder and jumps making this boot the reference boot for aggressive freeriders.
- Flex Index: 130
- Strap: 50
- Last: 98
- Bi Material Pu Lower Shell: A bi-injected shell made from Polyurethane, a material with consistent density enabling effortless progress on-snow, provides well adapted stiffness in a shiny, durable, dynamic and abrasion resistant piece.
- Bi-Material Pu Upper Cuff: A reinforced rear, lateral insert allows the use of a softer front cuff for improved leg wrapping and progressive flex. This shiny, durable, dynamic and abrasion resistant piece made of Polyurethane, a material with consistent density enables effortless progress on-snow
- 3D Buckle: Choose from 3 different positions of the instep buckle for maximum customizaton
- SCS (Salomon Cushioning System) Tongue: A New generation of Toes cushioning for riders made of a soft insert on the shell and an oversize liner toe cushioning to ensure protection of the toes while landing big air
- Waterproof Gusset: PVC piece between the lower shell's overlap & the forefoot hood, sealing out snow and water
- Extended Rubber Sole
- 2 Oversized Magnesium Buckles
- 24mm screwed oversized pivots + dismantable insert screw
- Backbone 2 screws
- Interchangable bi-material alpine pads
- Lacing system in option
- My customfit pro liner + 2 loop