The 2017 Salomon Ghost FS 80 Ski Boots bring you the same simple and direct performance philosophy as the ground-breaking Salomon SPK boot, offering the same clean 2 buckle design with improved cushioning and a more precise, 100 mm fit. Designed for smaller or lighter riders, or those who tend to spend the majority of the time in the park, the Ghost FS 80 delivers the goods at a price you'll love.
- Flex Index: 80
- Strap: 35
- Last: 100
- Bi Material Pu Lower Shell: A bi-injected shell made from Polyurethane, a material with consistent density enabling effortless progress on-snow, provides well adapted stiffness in a shiny, durable, dynamic and abrasion resistant piece.
- Bi-Material Pu Upper Cuff: A reinforced rear, lateral insert allows the use of a softer front cuff for improved leg wrapping and progressive flex. This shiny, durable, dynamic and abrasion resistant piece made of Polyurethane, a material with consistent density enables effortless progress on-snow
- SCS (Salomon Cushioning System) Tongue: A New generation of Toes cushioning for riders made of a soft insert on the shell and an oversize liner toe cushioning to ensure protection of the toes while landing big air
- Waterproof Gusset: PVC piece between the lower shell's overlap & the forefoot hood, sealing out snow and water
- 2 Oversized Magnesium Buckles
- My customfit pro liner + 1 loop
- 24mm screwed oversized pivots
- Extra padded spoiler
- Light 2 densities cushioning footboard