The Pret Cirque X ski and snowboard helmet stands out in both protection and performance. It utilizes Pret's brand new VTT4 Ventilation System, which is fully adjustable to allow maximum ventilation when you need it, and locks down to shut out cold air when you don't. The Cirque X also features ACT construction, for the ultimate performance and lightest weight, and integrated MIPS technology for unparalleled safety. Finished with an X Static XT wool blend liner, removable ear covers, and adjustable RCS fit system, the Pret Cirque X is truly one of the best in its class. Great for all-mountain skiing and riding.
- Color: Rubber Team Black
- ACT Technology: Ultimate performance. ACT (Advanced Composite Technology) is the art of optimizing helmet design by using specific materials with particular properties in exact locations. The result is the highest performance, lightest weight helmets on the market today. Transparent Design defined.
- VTT4 Ventilation Technology: New VTT4 Ventilation opens up like no other helmet to allow for a massive amount of ventilation when you need it most, or shut down completely when conditions call for complete protection from the elements. Front and rear channels in the system move the excess air out the back even when the vents are closed. Goggle vents have been optimized for fit and function with top performance goggles.
- RCS Fit System: Pret developed their exclusive quick release Ripcord System (RCS) to create the perfect micro-adjustable, compact and ergonomic fit system. One full turn provides a full 4 cm of micro-adjustment. Simply pulling up on the adjustment dial and the exclusive Ripcord feature instantly releases the system.
- MIPS®: MIPS sets a new standard in helmet safety. Developed by brain surgeons and scientists to reduce rotational forces on the brain caused by angled impacts to the head. The secret behind MIPS' unique, patented technology comes from the human brain. The brain is surrounded by a low-friction cushion of the cerebrospinal fluid that protects it by allowing it to slide slightly on impact. MIPS imitates the brain's way of protecting itself by giving the helmet its own low-friction layer between the outer shell and the liner, which also slides to absorb much of the energy created by an angled blow to the head.
- X Static XT Wool Blend Liner: Made with 99% pure silver, X-Static® enhances products with a permanent anti-odor and antimicrobial performance. It naturally inhibits the growth of bacteria in apparel and textiles, keeping odors in check and gear smelling fresher. X-Static® also has natural temperature regulating properties to keep you performing at your best.
- SNAP Fidlock Magnetic Buckle System: Features automatic closure and 1-hand operation, even with your gloves on. Way better than regular buckles.
- Covert Ear Cover System: You can quickly and easily remove your ear covers without messing with the fit system. Perfect for hot spring days when you have quick weather changes.
- Audio Ready: Ear pads are constructed with custom pockets that fit most audio systems so you stay connected to whatever rocks your soul. (Audio system not included.) Outdoor Tech® Chips® Recommended.
- RECCO®: Developed for avalanche rescue, the RECCO® Rescue System is used by more than 700 resuce organizations worldwide to find buried avalanche victims. Rescue teams embrace the RECCO® System because the technology makes searching significantly faster, which saves time, and time is the enemy of a buried victim. *Does not replace an avalanche beacon.
- New Goggle Airflow & Retention System