The Nordica NRGY ski collection features the most modern and versatile all-mountain skis on the mountain. With a lightweight i-Core TI with Torsion Bridge construction, each ski offers incredible performance and control, with just the right amount of rocker to keep you afloat, and yet ultra stable on hard pack. Built with a wood core and Nordica’s signature lightweight titanium inserts’ the NRGy series has plenty of stability without adding excess weight.
The Nordica NRGY 100 is the second widest model available in the NRGY line. It excels in mixed conditions, crud, in-between storm chop, mank, and moderate powder - in other words, everything except a 40 inch day at Alta, Utah. If you're skiing the west coast, this ski will destroy anything you point it toward. At 100mm underfoot with vertical sandwich sidewalls, the NRGY 100 will give you confidence and performance. All-Mountain camRock rocker profile and tapered tail means you can carve, steer or schmear wherever you want.
This mint condition pair of NRGY 100 skis comes pre-mounted with a similarly mint condition set of Look PX 15 Racing FS bindings. This is the burliest, most solid PX binding that Look has ever made. The toe piece is a one-piece metal housing, with no wimpy plastic construction hiding out of sight. The PX single pivot toe also uses a fixed Teflon AFD, which removes almost any chance of play in the system while transferring maximum power to the ski. The heel piece sits on a shorter heel track and is adjusted by a micro-drive system, which allows for precise forward pressure adjustment. In addition, the high elastic travel of the heel provides excellent shock and vibration absorption for softer landings. DIN to 15 will keep you locked in when you're skiing as fast as you want to go.
Mounted for a 304mm sole length (26.5), but will adjust to fit boots from 25.5 to 27.5 without remounting.
- Dimensions: 136 - 100 - 120mm
- Radius: 20m
- I-Core Torsion Bridge TI Construction: The confidence of metal without all of the excess sluggish weight.
- Slight taper to the tail with just a hint of rocker makes the skis really fun and maneuverable in soft snow, with all the benefits of the classic Nordica All-Mountain radius to rip it on the groomers.
- Low rising profile combined with a side-cut that progresses well past the point of contact to make sure that you get full purchase and stability on hard snow.
- Sandwich Sidewall Construction
- All Mountain camROCK: 25% Tip Rocker
- Semi Twin-Tip Tail
- DIN Range: 8 - 15
- PX Race Heel base features a 25mm high elastic travel to avoid pre-releasing
- Teflon AFD technology and Single Pivot Toe piece remove almost any chance of play in the system
- Racing FS heel piece sits on a shorter heel track and is adjusted by a micro-drive system. This allows for very precise forward pressure adjustment.
- Titanium construction that is light and nimble, and committed to eliminating the chance of pre-releasing
- Mounted for a 304mm sole length (26.5), but will adjust to fit boots from 25.5 to 27.5 without remounting