Today’s skier demands a ski boot that is more and more comfortable and offers technologies that make both walking and skiing in their boots better than ever before.
Built from the ground up, the all-new 2017 Dobermann GP 110 race boot features a 98mm mono injected PU performance shell, an intuitive easy entry instep, a Race GP liner, a 35 mm power strap and the Full Motion Pivot alignment system. Also new is their Grip Walk sole, offering better walkability and grip when you're not clicked into your boards. Nordica packed the best of it’s 75 years of boot building experience and the most modern technologies available into the Dobermann GP 110 to create a high performance experience you will never forget.
- Flex Index: 110
- Last Width: 98mm
- Boot Fitter Friendly: Custom gridworx and screwed parts making customizing a breeze.
- Polyurethane Shell and Cuff
- Zeppa Material: Polyurethane Foam
- Footbed: Performance Fit TF
- 35mm Power Strap
- Full Screws
- Easy Entry: A combined liner and shell design that eliminates the “throat” of the boot allows for easy entry no matter the conditions on the hill or in the lodge.
- Full Motion Pivot: Moves both laterally and horizontally, up to 2mm’s, ensuring not only correct lower leg angles but also that the knees are driving and tracking in the right direction as a skier moves through the turn.
- Grip Walk Soles: Soft rubber material construction improves traction and improves grip on slippery surfaces
- Improve Walkability: Similar to a touring sole profile, Gripwalk® Soles have a much more rockered or rounded shape compared traditional Alpine boots soles, making walking in skis boots easy and more natural.