Nordica's Cinammon 76 CA women's specific frontside skis are the company's premiere carving ski, as the female counterpart to the men's FireArrow ski. Energy 2 Carbon construction features a full wood core with two sheets of carbon designed for a soft, light, and forgiving flex profile. Meanwhile, Moderate Race Profile camROCK technology utilizes a slalom shape in the tip and giant slalom shape in the tail, designed to allow a variety of turn sizes. The On Piste Women's series focuses on race and race-like skis designed for ultimate carving all over the mountain. Whether you're trying to catch up with Ted Ligety, trying to win your local beer league, or just like making perfectly smooth turns, this is one of the best skis Nordica has to offer you.
EVO Pro 12 integrated system bindings reduce chatter, allow the ski to flex into a rounder turn shape, increase edge hold, and adjust to fit any size ski boot.
- Size: 162 cm
- Dimensions: 124 - 76 - 104 mm
- Radius: 14m
- Frontside camROCK 90/10 + Moderate Race Profile: A moderate tip profile on Nordica's Frontside camRock skis make them extremely easy to initiate by engaging the sidecut in the beginning of the turn. A SL shape in the tip and a GS shape from waist back allows for a wide range of turn shapes from quick tight turns to long smooth arcs extending from one side of the trail to the other.
- Evo Energy CA: A lightweight full sidewall construction utilizing two wood stringers and a layer of Carbon providing an extremely agile and comfortable ride throughout the mountain.
- EVO Light CT: Engineered specifically for All Mountain skiing, this plate is 25% lighter than the rest of the plates in the EVO family.
- Integrated System Binding: EVO CT Pro 12
- DIN Range: 4 - 12
- System bindings will fit any size boot without remounting