The Look PX Racing 18 Maxflex is an elite-level race binding with a 10-18 DIN range. This is the binding used by Dynastar's International Racing Team, and are ideal for advanced and expert ski racers. The PX Racing 18 Maxflex is the highest-caliber alpine racing binding in Look's catalog, and would also make a great freeride binding with wider brakes. These are the same design as the current PX 18 Racing MaxFlex (only the graphic color has changed).
Can be used on any flat ski or on any Dynastar/Rossignol skis that have an R18 or I-Box WC plate.
The all-metal reinforced Pivot toepiece combined with the PX Racing heel delivers maximum power transmission, shock absorption, and the longest elastic travel on the market to reduce unwanted pre-release. Long elastic travel provides better safety, and increased shock absorption.
The Maxflex bridge neutralizes pressure between toe and heel, delivering the most natural ski flex.
The bindings adjust to boot sole lengths up to 340mm in length (approx. size 12)
- DIN 10 -18
- Look Racing toe piece
- Glider Teflon Racing MFX
- PX Race Alu heel piece
- Open System can be mounted on flat skis, but is also designed to work with Dynastar / Rossi R18 or I-Box WC plates.
- Height interface 18 mm
- Elastic Heel Travel: 25mm
- Toe lateral elasticity 45 mm
- High Lateral Stiffness for increased roll control, precision, power and control for better skiability
- Full Drive Concept. Provides multi-directional release for all types of falls, high lateral stiffness for wonderful control while skiing, system AFC for optimized safety, full drive toe pieces deliver high level of performance and safety
- Maxflex bridge neutralizes pressure between toe and heel to allow the most natural ski flex possible.
- Full Energy Transmission Technology in suspended PX heel.
- The titanium lateral arms of the heel piece are angled down for strong power transmission to the edge of the ski.
- Unwanted pre-release is minimized and vibrations are dampened through 25mm of elastic travel in the heelpiece (the longest travel of any binding in the marketplace).
- PX Racing heel sits on shorter base allowing more natural ski flex.
- Micro-drive system in PX Racing heel allows precise forward pressure.
- PX Racing Single Pivot Toe features a full one piece metal housing to withstand high din spring pressures year after year.
- Four points of contact in PX Racing toe for maximum energy transmission.
- PX Racing toe has 180 degree multi-directional release with high vertical and lateral elastic travel to provide shock absorption, further reducing inadvertent release.
- PX Racing Fixed Teflon Anti_Friction Device (AFD) on toepiece makes for consistent release and transmits maximum power to the ski.
- Look's proven DIN accuracy means predictable response in all situations.
- Can be used on any flat ski or on Dynastar/Rossignol I-Box WC plate
- Brake Width: 80mm included. Wider brakes may be available through us, please inquire if you need a different size.
- Color: Blue
- MPN: DC9A001