The Look Pivot 14 AW Ski Bindings offer the same legendary Pivot performance, but now with a new AFD that allows for compatibility with both traditional Alpine DIN ski boots as well as modern GripWalk soles that are featured on many of today's crossover alpine touring boots. For those that are less familiar with the Pivot platform, these bad boys boast a unique turntable heel piece with industry-leading elasticity that simultaneously makes them safer while greatly reducing the risk of unwanted pre-releases. Mount up your new sticks with the Look Pivot 14 AW Ski Bindings and experience first hand why these puppies have such a cult following among life-long skiers.
- DIN Range: 5 - 14
- Includes 115mm Brakeset
- Full Action Toe: Featuring 45mm of elastic travel and 180⁰ multi-directional release, the Full Action toe piece delivers best-in-class retention and release and increased coupling strength (boot-to-binding interface) for maximum power transmission.
- 180˚ Multi-Directional Release: A true mechanical upward release that functions independently from the heel for the most effective multi-directional protection in the case of a fall.
- Dual Standard Concept: Look strategically reinforced the toe housing, increased the toe ramp, elongated the toe-wings, and created a toe that is compatible with both ISO 5355 Alpine and GripWalk soles.
- Turntable Heel: Look’s unique turntable design rotates directly under the tibia for reduced risk of injury and provides 28mm of elastic travel to deliver unmatched shock absorption for significant reduction of pre-release.
- Long Elasticity: 28mm of elasticity in the heel (the most of any binding on the market) yields a reduction in unwanted pre-releasing.
- Smaller Mounting Zone: The shortest mounting zone of any alpine binding available provides less swing weight, improved response, and a deeper, rounder, more consistent ski flex.
- 7 Points of Contact: More points-of-contact with the boot results in increased lateral energy transmission, drives more power to the edge of the ski and provides superior control, response, and snow feel.
- Color: Forza