Lightweight and high performing, the Look HM 12 backcountry touring ski binding is designed with safety and ease of use in mind. Featuring a certified DIN that goes from a 5 to a 12 you can feel extremely confident that your bindings will stay on when you want them too and release when you do not. The frameless design weighs only 1270g per pair while allowing the ski to maintain a natural flex underfoot allowing for better turn experience. The HM 12 also features three different incline adjustments, a bi-directional heel release, and a cast alloy construction that is sure to last.
The Look HM 12 is positioned as one of the most modern and relevant products on the ski touring market, and offers the ultimate in high-performance freeride touring and safety. It is the Look-branded equivalent to the Dynafit TLT Radical 2.0 tech binding.
Compatible only with pin-tech boots, the Look HM 12 utilizes a new pivoting, pin-tech toe-piece delivers increased elasticity to reduce unwanted pre-release for confident retention when pushing your boundaries, while the frameless design allows natural ski flex for enhanced ski-ability and downhill performance.
- DIN Release: 5 - 12
- Includes 105mm Brakeset
- Step-in Side Towers are compatible only with tech insert ski boots
- Rotation Toe Piece: Enhances elasticity to reduce the risk of unwanted pre-release
- Easy Lock Brake System
- Forward Pressure 10mm
- Weight: 1270g per pair! LOOK designs lightweight bindings featuring the highest-levels of retention and release that make skiing and carrying your skis easier, without compromising on safety.
- Heelpiece is designed to maximize flex for excellent skiability & enhance elasticity to reduce the risk of unwanted pre-release
- TÜV: All LOOK bindings are designed to give skiers maximum safety. TÜV Munich certifies our products, ensuring that they conform to safety standards and verifying that our assembly equipment and processes are capable of manufacturing them in accordance with international ISO standards.