Brand-new to the LINE Supernatural series, the 2017 Supernatural 86 has all of the best features of its power-packed Supernatural brethren with a slimmer waist width that achieves a more approachable feel on-piste. A descendant of the legendary Prophet Ski Series, this ski takes it to the next level. An awesome option for hard-charging through crud on the front side, the Supernatural 86 has LINE's unique FiveCut™ geometry wrapped in an industry-standard titanial laminate. This ski is prepared to reach super-human heights on the hill.
- Size: 179 cm
- Dimensions: 125 - 86 - 112 mm
- Stance mm: -75.5
- Profile mm: 3-4-1 (Tip Early Rise-Camber-Tail Early Rise)
- MAPLE MACROBLOCK™ CORE: 2 full length Maple stringers surrounded by Aspen for the best of both worlds.
- SIDEWALL: P-Tex plastic walls over the edges absorbs vibrations for a smooth & solid feel.
- EARLY RISE™: The rise in the tip starts earlier for effortlessly staying on top of the snow without needing to sit back.
- DIRECTIONAL FLEX™: The softer tip floats & initiates turns easily while the stiffer tail provides reliable powerful turn exits, & stability.
- FIVECUT™: 5 different sizes of sidecut radius shapes are blended into one, for intuitive control & unlimited turn shapes.
- THIN TIP™: Super thin core & sidewall in the tips are 100grams lighter per pair for reduced swing weight & tip bounce.
- METAL MATRIX™: Die cut titanal, or composite laminate provides more power & grip where you need it under foot & at the tips, while reducing weight where you don’t.