The 2017 LINE Sick Day 110 is the Jeff Curry-inspired crowd favorite for conquering the slack country, backcountry, and hardpack. In three short years of life, the LINE Sick Day has become one of the most awarded ski shapes in the world. Taste the remedy for yourself, and your boss might just never see you again. Let this ski’s lively aspen and tough maple core composite carry you from first bell to last call, or take it out of bounds to taste what LINE pro Andrew Whiteford calls the “perfect combination”: lightweight for slogs and boot packs, and able to hard-charge the steepest lines.
- Size: 179 cm
- Dimensions: 142 - 110 - 125 mm
- Radius: 18m
- Stance mm: -75
- Weight: 2,007 g/ski
- Profile mm: 10-5-5 (Tip Early Rise-Camber-Tail Early Rise)
- MAPLELITE MACROBLOCK™ CORE: Solid Maple under foot with light weight Aspen at the tips for durability & reduced swing weight.
- CAPWALL™: Cap on the top for light & responsive performance, combined with sidewall over the edges for a smooth solid feel.
- EARLY RISE™: The rise in the tip starts earlier for effortlessly staying on top of the snow without needing to sit back.
- EARLY TAPER™: The widest point of sidecut starts tapering earlier in the tip to reduce tail drag and hooking in power.
- DIRECTIONAL FLEX™: The softer tip floats & initiates turns easily while the stiffer tail provides reliable powerful turn exits, & stability.
- THIN TIP™: Super thin core & sidewall in the tips are 100grams lighter per pair for reduced swing weight & tip bounce.