The all-new, redesigned 2017 Lange XT 130 is the ultimate high-performance freeride boot with ski/hike versatility for expert skiers who ski both the resort and the backcountry.
Featuring a new 100mm fit and lightweight shell construction, the new Lange XT 130 delivers first-of-its-kind versatility without sacrificing an ounce of Lange's legendary precision and downhill performance. The next-generation Ski/Hike System 2.0 with patented Power V-Lock technology features a new metal-on-metal locking mechanism for powerful, real-deal downhill performance. Combined with a wider V-Lock for increased hiking range-of-motion and maximum mobility in "hike mode", WTR rocker sole compatibility, and lightweight shell and liner engineering, the Lange XT 130 sets a new standard in hike-able ski touring boot performance.
- 130 Flex Index
- 100mm Last: An exact, comfortable 100mm last designed for skiers with medium volume feet or skiers seeking slightly less foot compression for increased all-day comfort.
- Thermo Fit Liner: Liners are thermomoldable and offer increased foot retention to meet the right balance of performance and comfort for every skier.
- WTR Rocker Soles: "Walk to Ride" Rocker soles comply with ISO 9523 and provide additional walkability without compromising binding release and downhill performance. WTR soles are compatible with ISO 13992 Touring Bindings; ISO 9423 WTR Bindings; and Look Dual WTR bindings.
- Power V-Lock 2.0: The new Power V-Lock Ski/Hike System 2.0 provides increased range of motion (20°) in "hike mode" for maximum mobility on the ascent. The new metal-on-metal shell and cuff locking mechanism guarantees powerful first-of-its-kind downhill performance in "ski mode".
- Ultra Grip: Vulcanized rubber soles provide increased traction and durability for hiking and walking.
- Arch Pad: The arch of the shell features a high grip insert to maximize grip and traction when hiking on rocks or slippery surfaces.
- 45mm Power Strap