The all-new, redesigned 2017 Lange XT 110 W LV is the ultimate high-performance freeride boot with ski/hike versatility for expert women skiers. The goal behind this women's specific boot is to blend a hike/walk mode for the uphill with a solid and dependable fit for the downhill.
To achieve this, the XT 110 W LV comes with a 97mm fit and lightweight shell construction and a newly redesigned walk mode, which helps the new Lange XT 110 W LV to deliver first-of-its-kind versatility without sacrificing an ounce of Lange's legendary downhill performance. The next-generation Ski/Hike System 2.0 with patented Power V-Lock technology features a new metal-on-metal locking mechanism for powerful, real-deal downhill performance. Combined with a wider V-Lock for increased hiking range-of-motion and maximum mobility in "hike mode", WTR rocker sole compatibility, and lightweight shell and liner engineering, the XT 110 W LV sets a new standard in hike-able ski boot performance.
- 110 Flex Index (Stiff). Perfect for expert female all-mountain skiers.
- 97mm Last: An exact, race-inspired 97mm last designed for skiers with low volume feet or skiers seeking more foot compression and control without sacrificing comfort.
- Short Cuff: The shorter cuff design (15mm in the rear/20mm in the front) offers skiers with shorter leg shafts a more natural stance and range of motion with increased comfort.
- Thinsulate: Thinsulate™ is a lightweight synthetic insulation that delivers increased warmth in damp and cold conditions for all-day comfort.
- Thermo Fit Liner: Liners are thermomoldable and offer increased foot retention to meet the right balance of performance and comfort for every skier.
- Power V-Lock 2.0: The new Power V-Lock Ski/Hike System 2.0 provides increased range of motion (20°) in "hike mode" for maximum mobility on the ascent. The new metal-on-metal shell and cuff locking mechanism guarantees powerful first-of-its-kind downhill performance in "ski mode".
- WTR Rocker Soles: "Walk to Ride" Rocker soles comply with ISO 9523 and provide additional walkability without compromising binding release and downhill performance. WTR soles are compatible with ISO 13992 Touring Bindings; ISO 9423 WTR Bindings; and Look Dual WTR bindings.
- Arch Pad: The arch of the shell features a high grip insert to maximize grip and traction when hiking on rocks or slippery surfaces.
- Ultra Grip Soles: Vulcanized rubber soles providing maximum traction and grip for hiking and walking.
- 40mm Power Strap