The best of both worlds is here. Lange's benchmark women's fit and legendary alpine performance meet the world of free-touring in the all-new, first-of-its-kind AT boot- the 2018 Lange XT 110 W LV Freetour boot for female skiers.
Featuring a new ultra-lightweight Grilamid® shell construction and 97mm low volume, women-specific fit, the XT 110 Low Volume women's Freetour delivers Lange's legendary precision and downhill performance in a lightweight touring-friendly package. Compatible with low-tech and DUAL WTR bindings, the solid sole design with Dynafit® certified inserts ensures confident touring performance and alpine-ready power transmission. Lightweight Ultralon Custom Tour Liners offer superior customization and insulation while resisting packing-out. Combined with Lange's patented ski/hike system with Power V-Lock and over 40° range-of-motion, the XT Freetour redefines what a touring boot is capable of and creates a new freetouring benchmark in weight and performance.
This Gently Used pair has been skied in for less than 2 days, and are in Like New - Excellent condition. The liners have not been heated, so you will get to start with a fresh fit as if you bought a new pair. =)
- Flex Index: 110 (Stiffest)
- Ultralon Liner: Delivers lightness (330 g) and can also be easily thermoformed to offer higher comfort and control.
- 97mm Low Volume Last: An exact, race-inspired 97mm last designed for skiers with low volume feet or skiers seeking more foot compression and control without sacrificing comfort.
- Arch Pad: The arch of the shell features a high grip insert to maximize grip and traction when hiking on rocks or slippery surfaces
- Custom Tongue: Tongue padding features a hollow instep area to guarantee maximum customization to the skiers' instep. More comfort, more warmth, more ski control
- Secure Profile Buckles: Low profile buckle sits closer to the shell to eliminate undesired opening of buckles when walking through deep snow.
- Ultra Grip Soles: Vulcanized rubber soles provide extra grip and robustness for walking on any type of surface
- WTR Rocker Soles: "Walk to Ride" Rocker soles comply with ISO 9523 and provide additional walkability without compromising binding release and downhill performance. WTR soles are compatible with ISO 13992 Touring Bindings; ISO 9423 WTR Bindings; and Look Dual WTR bindings.
- Grilamid® Mono-injected Shell: The mono-injected Grilamid® structure reduces the boot's weight (1,770 g) and makes boot-fitters' work easier.
- Over-Moulded Low Tech Inserts: The Dynafit-certified low-tech inserts are over-moulded to improve ski torsion and control.
- 2.0 Ski/Hike System with Power V-Lock Technology: Lange's patented new technology opens up a greater range of movement (40°) in "hike" mode to increase mobility on ascents, while a new metal-on-metal locking mechanism for the shell and cuff in "ski" mode paves the way for a whole new level of performance and power on descents.
- MPN: LBG7300