The award-winning men's 2017 Lange SX 130 is a groundbreaking, high-performance 102mm all-mountain boot for advanced and expert skiers. Expanding Lange's unique "Choose Your Width" option, the more forgiving 102mm fit delivers the highest-performance to skiers with wider foot shapes. All of Lange's award-winning fit and performance solutions combine with a 102mm mono-injection shell and Thermofit RL3 liner, providing maximum power, response and easy customization. A softer instep area allows more comfortable entry‐and‐exit, while ultra‐grip soles increase traction and durability. Lange's SX 130 finally ensures no more compromises between fit and performance.
- 130 Flex Index
- 102mm Last Width: A wider, more forgiving 102mm last designed for skiers with high volume feet or skiers seeking all-day comfort without sacrificing performance.
- Mono Injection Polyether with Soft Insert: Offers the highest level of performance, optimizes weight, and facilitates boot-fitting while the softer instep insert allows easy, comfortable entry and exit.
- Thermo Fit RL3 Liner: Liners are thermomoldable and offer increased foot retention to meet the right balance of performance and comfort for every skier.
- Power Wrap Custom Tongue
- One Piece Collar: The continuity of the collar material enhances the calf fit and comfort while ensuring solid rearward support.
- XL Buckles: Extra long buckle levers reduce the effort to open and close buckles.
- Quickmacro Ratchet: Tool-free adjustment of the ratchet (ladder) position to fit every calf dimension quickly.
- Ultra Grip Alpine Soles: Vulcanized rubber soles providing maximum traction and grip for hiking and walking in variable conditions.
- Canting Adjustment