With proven technologies inspired by racing and utilizing only the finest raw materials, Kastle creates unique skis, made in Austria, for each type of skier. Sophisticated sandwich-sidewall constructions and patented technologies create new benchmarks in performance standards.
No corners were cut making the 2018 Kastle MX89, which is why they ski like a million bucks. Its 89 mm quiver-killer waist width can get the vast majority of conditions handled. But where the MX89 truly excels is on the frontside and it doesn't care what the speedometer says. Two sheets of metal keep it gripping, the Silver Fir gives it the power out of the turn and the rubber keeps it from chattering - you'll feel like you're on rails. This is a ski that can go anywhere, but will really shine on tough, hard snow and crud the most.
This barely used pair (4 days total...phhh!) will come pre-mounted and ready to ski with a beautiful set of K12 CTI Pro Triflex system bindings. With the K12 CTI PRO, one is able to push his or her limits. Whether it’s on-piste or in all-mountain terrain, this binding promises the best performance. State-of-the-art technologies ensure reliable performance across all terrain and conditions. Furthermore, the diagonal-releasing heel piece protects ligaments and joints from twisting. An almost natural binding-to-ski interface and the best riding characteristics are guaranteed with the TRIFLEX binding plate with proven Freeflex Pro system that’s inspired by racing. Plus, with tool-less adjustment, the binding can be easily adjusted to any boot size.
- Dimensions: 129 - 89 - 113mm / R19m
- ABS Sidewall Construction: Abrasion and impact resistance are the defining characteristics of ABS Plastic. The MX89 ski is built with full length ABS sidewalls, for world class durability. This highly regarded, light weight material gives Kastle Skis edge grip where lesser boards fail to find a hold.
- 45 Degree Aluminum Top Sheet Bevel: The seam shared by a ski’s top sheet and sidewall is inherently vulnerable in instances of ski-to-ski impact. Kastle’s 45 degree aluminum bevel causes the force of impacts to be dispersed, and effectively minimizes wounds to the ski.
- UHM Graphite Sintered Base
- Full Wood Core: Silver Fir
- Standard Camber: Looking to slash pow turns? You’ll have better luck elsewhere. If you’ve got a thing for controlled, high speed descents, then you came to the right place. Standard camber distributes your weight along the entire length of the edge, maximizing your grip in hazardous, hard snow conditions.
- Rubber Dampening Sheet: A full sheet of rubber provides additional dampening throughout the ski. Keeping the vibration of the ski to a minimum is vital to a sure ride, and a high level of performance.
- Rubber Dampening Edge Runner: These two-layer rubber runners surround the bottom layer of Titanal along the edges. These areas require the dampest performance, so Kastle gives them a little extra love.
- MPN: AM8916 / SM8916P
- DIN: 3.5 - 12 for max retention and release safety
- Boot Sole Adjustment Range: 255 - 378mm
- Allows the ski to flex naturally underfoot for increased edge hold and reduced chatter.
- SX Toe Piece with TRP System
- LD Pivot Heel
- Full Diagonal Release
- Weight: 1045 g
- AFS Anti Friction Slider
- MPN: B0310