With proven technologies inspired by racing and utilizing only the finest raw materials, Kastle creates unique skis, made in Austria, for each type of skier. Sophisticated sandwich-sidewall constructions and patented technologies create new benchmarks in performance standards.
The BMX115 is designed for big mountains, alpine powder and unforgettable heli skiing days. Tested sandwich construction with DUAL RISE technology provides maximum float and reliability, even in changing conditions. The dimensions of the BMX 115 Ski make these boards ready to do one thing: send steep, deep, and technical lines without flinching. With a 115 mm waist width, 141mm in the shovel, and a heavily rockered tip, the BMX 115 will float pow like a dream, slarve turns, and scrub speed with ease, but with camber underfoot and a solid sandwich construction, you won't have to change your drawers when decide to straightline them down tight chutes and arc big turns down wind-buffed faces.
This barely used pair (3 days total...phhh!) will come pre-mounted and ready to ski with a beautiful set of K13 Attack² system bindings. The K13 Attack² is a wider binding offering excellent power transmission and more driving fun. The K13 Attack² Demo AT is the integrated system version, which can be adjusted quickly and without tools for a large range of boot sizes. This feature also allows you to easily experiment with where you stand along the length of the ski, increasing its versatility even more. It is compatible with Alpine, GripWalk, WTR and Touring soles.
- Dimensions: 141 - 115 - 130 mm / R24m
- Full Wood Core: The complimentary relationship between ash, a super high density wood, and Silver Fir, an ultra-light wood, gives the skis the stability you need to get your charge on, without being excessively heavy. Ash provides the rigidity which lets you drive your edge in on hard snow and ice. Silver Fir makes this possible after noon, and in degraded trail conditions.
- Semi-cap sandwich sidewall construction
- ABS Sidewall Construction - Much of the damage your skis will sustain will be damage they inflict upon each other. ABS sidewalls run the entire length of the skis’s edge, providing impact protection, and premium edge grip on hard snow. ABS Plastic has excellent strength at low weight.
- UHM Graphite Sintered Base
- Low Camber/Dual Rise: A bit of camber underfoot for edge hold and pop, with a smooth rocker profile for float in pow and chunder.
- Hollowtech: Hollowtech reduces the weight of the raised tip of the ski by 15%. By removing non-essential material from the tip of the ski, Hollowtech causes vibrations to dissipate rapidly. Traditional tip construction renders a ski susceptible to elongated periods of chatter following impacts. Hollowtech keeps the full length of your edge in full time contact with the snow - giving you edge grip of unprecedented consistency.
- Hook Free Tip and Tail: The point of snow contact is behind the ski's widest point in both the tip and tail. This allows for seamless turn initiation and hook free turn release.
- MPN: AB1515 / SB1515_047
- DIN: 4 - 13 for max retention
- Boot Sole Adjustment Range: 259 - 386mm
- Race Pro Heel Piece: The heads of the screws are much closer to the ski, reducing the amount of torque placed on them
- Metal 77mm AFD Plate: This extra wide AFD with horizontal springs ensures better force transmission, more stability and therefore optimal performance.
- Weight: 1275 g
- Duracoating: A protective seal on the binding to help reduce wear for looks and performance.
- MPN: B048