With proven technologies inspired by racing and utilizing only the finest raw materials, Kastle creates unique skis, made in Austria, for each type of skier. Sophisticated sandwich-sidewall constructions and patented technologies create new benchmarks in performance standards.
The Kastle BMX 105HP is a legendary all-mountain fat ski for the seasoned skier who wants a no-holds-barred tool to power down all aspects of the mountain. The core of the ski is sandwiched between two layers of Titanal, for edge grip that sustains through the bottom of the turn, at any speed. Kastle’s ABS Sidewall construction ensures a damp and stable ride over the long term. On firm snow, the BMX105 HP pulls you into the turn smoothly while you lay your foot on the gas, while the ski just keeps giving you more and more. When the snow gets more variable, you'll be happy to have the metal laminate construction that the 105 HP construction provides. This ski will blast through anything... All you have to do is hang on and the BMX 105 HP will guide ya.
This barely used pair (3 days total...phhh!) will come pre-mounted and ready to ski with a beautiful set of K13 Attack² system bindings. The K13 Attack² is a wider binding offering excellent power transmission and more driving fun. The K13 Attack² Demo AT is the integrated system version, which can be adjusted quickly and without tools for a large range of boot sizes. This feature also allows you to easily experiment with where you stand along the length of the ski, increasing its versatility even more. It is compatible with Alpine, GripWalk, WTR and Touring soles.
- Dimensions: 134 - 105 - 123 mm / R21m
- Two layers of Titanal for increased stability and power
- Full Wood Core: The complimentary relationship between ash, a super high density wood, and Silver Fir, an ultra-light wood, gives the skis the stability you need to get your charge on, without being excessively heavy. Ash provides the rigidity which lets you drive your edge in on hard snow and ice. Silver Fir makes this possible after noon, and in degraded trail conditions
- Semi-cap sandwich sidewall construction
- ABS Sidewall Construction - Much of the damage your skis will sustain will be damage they inflict upon each other. ABS sidewalls run the entire length of the skis’s edge, providing impact protection, and premium edge grip on hard snow. ABS Plastic has excellent strength at low weight.
- UHM Graphite Sintered Base
- Low Camber/Dual Rise: A bit of camber underfoot for edge hold and pop, with a smooth rocker profile for float in pow and chunder.
- Hollowtech: Hollowtech reduces the weight of the raised tip of the ski by 15%. By removing non-essential material from the tip of the ski, Hollowtech causes vibrations to dissipate rapidly. Traditional tip construction renders a ski susceptible to elongated periods of chatter following impacts. Hollowtech keeps the full length of your edge in full time contact with the snow - giving you edge grip of unprecedented consistency.
- Hook Free Tip and Tail: The point of snow contact is behind the ski's widest point in both the tip and tail. This allows for seamless turn initiation and hook free turn release.
- MPN: AB05H15 / SB05H15_047
- DIN: 4 - 13 for max retention
- Boot Sole Adjustment Range: 259 - 386mm
- Race Pro Heel Piece: The heads of the screws are much closer to the ski, reducing the amount of torque placed on them
- Metal 77mm AFD Plate: This extra wide AFD with horizontal springs ensures better force transmission, more stability and therefore optimal performance.
- Weight: 1275 g
- Duracoating: A protective seal on the binding to help reduce wear for looks and performance.
- MPN: B048