The 2018 K2 Thrilluvit 85 is an aptly named women's specific 85mm underfoot all-mountain slasher. These skis will have you ripping up freshies in the morning and laying down carves back on trail in the afternoon. The Thrilluvit 85 features K2's All-Terrain Rocker profile, tapered tip and tail for reduced swing weight, and an awesome Bioflex Konic Core composed of aspen/paulownia to keep you afloat and in control. Seek your thrills in the trees, bumps, chutes, and from East Coast to West. After all, we are all in search of that perfect turn that invokes an appreciation of nature while boosting our adrenaline levels through the roof. Find what thrills you this season and get rowdy on the K2 Thrilluvit women's ski.
- Dimensions: 128 - 85 - 112mm
- K2 All Terrain Rocker: 20% Tip Rocker, 10% Tail Rocker, 70% Camber. All-Terrain Rocker features an elevated tip for variable and soft snow performance, as well as camber underfoot for power, energy, and edge-hold in firmer conditions.
- Tapered Tip and Tail: These skis are designed with not just a tapered tip, but also a slight amount of taper in the tail. A tapered tip shifts the widest part of the contact further back to reduce tip weight and deflection in soft and variable snow conditions. The tapered tail allows more control as you exit the turn to either accelerate out or scrub speed as the conditions dictate.
- Sintered Base: The material used for the base is harder, and therefore more durable than other options (Extruded). This material should be waxed regularly for best performance.
- Hybritech Sidewall: Hybritech is a unique blend of sidewall and cap constructions. The construction combines the accuracy, power, and performance of sidewall underfoot with the lightweight characteristics and smooth turn initiation of cap construction.
- Titanium Layer: A thin, but strong layer of Titanium sits under the topsheet of this ski. Not only does it make the ski stronger, it keeps it lighter than other metals, and also creates a dampening effect for the ski. This means it rides smoother over bumpy terrain.
- K2 Konic Technology: Revolutionary core design that redistributes weight to the ski's perimeter providing power, strength and stability directly over the edge for performance, while reducing swing-weight from the center and extremities for added ease and control.
- K2 Bioflex Core: K2’s women’s skis use cores that feature a combination of Aspen, Paulownia, and Bamboo. BioFlex cores are comprised of strong Aspen wood underfoot, which is fused with lightweight Paulownia in the tip and tail using a specific interlocking pattern that reduces swing-weight and provides a smooth-flexing ski.
- MPN: S170302101