Even through the fat-ski craze, 95mm waist width skis have proven their worth over time and the 2017 K2 Pinnacle 95 Skis are no exception. Hop on the K2 Pinnacle 95, and its extremely lightweight character will have you jumping for joy. This ski utilizes K2’s Konic Core Technology, where denser core materials are utilized along the edge while lighter components comprise the center. Specifically, aspen wood and a fiberglass/Titanal laminate line the edges, providing a damp, strong nature–great for turning on the afterburners with confidence. Utilization of Nanolite, a low-density, aerospace grade composite keeps weight down, allowing you to maneuver variable terrain with ease.
The K2 Pinnacle 95 ski is an award-winner many times over for good reason.
- Dimensions: 132 - 95 - 115 mm
- Radius: 15m
- All-Terrain Rocker: Rocker in the tip, camber underfoot and slight rocker in the tail for increased maneuverability anywhere on the mountain and better soft snow or variable conditions performance.
- Konic Technology: Redistributes the weight away from the center of the ski to directly over the edges to improve stability and lower swingweight.
- Nanolite Core: Super light, low density, aerospace grade composite in the center of the ski that has the same strength and stability as wood or metal but is very lightweight.
- Triaxial Braid
- Full wood core with metal laminate
- Tapered Tip and Tail: Prevents that hooky or grabby feeling you can get when the snow gets really deep.
- Hybritech Sidewall: The majority of the ski has a vertical sidewall construction, while the tips and tail have a slight cap construction increasing control and reducing the weight of the ski.