Rip any Resort Run or Condition with Quickness and Stability.
Quick turning, precise, and playful, the 2019 K2 Pinnacle 88 Ti is the ski of choice for technical descents and ripping groomer runs alike. K2 beefed up the Fir/Aspen Konic core this year, adding even more stability and edge grip while keeping the ski extremely maneuverable, thanks to its All-Terrain rocker camber profile. This ski has incredible grip for firm East Coast trails, and frozen moguls out West, but still can handle off-trail snow and trees. Early rise tips are the story here, giving the ski a shorter effective edge while on hard pack with all the benefits of its true length in variable and soft snow. The Pinnacle 88 Ti is a Ski Magazine Official Selection award-winner for 2019.
- Dimensions: 128/88/110
- Radius: 15m @ 177cm
- All-Terrain Rocker Profile: Designed for all ability levels, All-Terrain Rocker adds versatility and ease in all snow conditions. This profile features an elevated tip and tail for variable and soft snow performance, as well as camber underfoot for power, energy, and edgehold in firmer conditions.
- Core Construction: Fir - Aspen - Konic
- Weight: 1811g/Ski @ 177
- Metal Laminate Construction: A metal laminate construction, denoted with “Ti” in the name, uses a sheet of Titanal above and below the core to give the ski a damp, precise and accurate feel.
- Triaxally Braided Construction: K2’s patented Triaxial braiding process interlocks strands of fiberglass around a profiled core for increased torsional stiffness while retaining the lively flex patterns inherent in a wood cored ski.
- K2 Konic Technology: A revolutionary ski design that a re-distributes mass in the ski, placing heavier and stiffer materials directly over the edge where they have the most impact on ski performance. This results in a ski with increased precision and high end power while retaining a large sweet spot.
- Tapered Tip / Tail: A design feature that shifts the contact points with the snow towards the midsole of the ski, reducing deflection in the tip and easing turn release in the tail.
- Hybritech Sidewalls: Blending a sidewall construction underfoot with a full cap construction in the extremities. The sidewall section gives the ski accuracy, power and performance while the capped regions reduce overall ski weight and ease turn initiation and finish.