The Raw Power of a Super Car Refined to Rip as a Daily Driver. Updated with a carbon spyne for increased torsional rigidity and edge bite on hard snow.
Resort skiers seeking a precise, powerful, and versatile ski need look no further than the 2019 K2 iKonic 84Ti. Its titanal laminate and Exo-Konic Technology make the 84Ti a premium choice for railing turns all over the mountain. The newly added XTD Carbon Spyne adds extra power to the already trusted metal laminate, while increasing the liveliness and snap. TwinTech Sidewalls also increase the torsional rigidity and add extra edge grip when conditions get a little firm. The 84mm waist is best at home on the frontside of the mountain, but do not be afraid to dive into a deep, untouched bowl when you are ready to hit some powder. If you want a smooth ride that loves speed, the K2 iKonic 84 Ti will make a great choice for you. This ski is best for groomers, speed, and even dicing your way through moguls. It is a true workhorse ski that will only give up when you do. Overpowering it would be difficult, so be ready to hang on to your hat and ski with the precision and power that other skis just can't muster.
Packaged with Marker's race bred MXCELL 12 TCx binding, with piston technology for superb edge grip and control in every condition the resort throws your way.
It has been said by testers that this ski, "Skis like a tank with a ferrari engine."
Wow. Doesn't get much more exciting than that.
- Dimensions: 133 - 84 - 112mm
- Radius: 17.5m @ 177cm
- Speed Rocker Profile
- Core Construction: Aspen - Paulownia - Konic. Aspen is lightweight and resilient, while Paulownia is lively and flexible, with an excellent strength to weight ratio.
- Exo-Konic Tech: Pulls heavier material toward the edges of the ski that enhance maneuverability and delivers an easy to steer feel in any type of conditions.
- Metal Laminate: A metal laminate construction, denoted with “Ti” in the name, uses a sheet of Titanal above and below the core to give the ski a damp, precise and accurate feel.
- XTD Carbon Spyne: Increases torsional strength and edge bite.
- Twintech Sidewalls: A durable sidewall construction originally developed for twin tip skis that makes the top edges more resistant to ski vs. ski impact damage.
- Includes Marker MXCELL 12 TCx Piston Bindings. DIN 4 - 12.
- MPN: S180600701