The 2019 K2 Fulluvit 95 Ti women's ski is primed to become a legend in the women's all-mountain world. Not every day is a pow day. Not every day is a perfect groomer day. Regardless of the conditions, the Fulluvit is well equipped to handle any snow condition on any day of the season. All-terrain rocker allows the ski to pivot on a dime and float effortlessly in powder, while a metal laminate layer along with K2's Bioflex Konic core dials in the precision and stability needs for tight turns in trees and couloirs. If you crave performance and adventure at the resort or in the side country, you need the Fulluvit 95Ti in your life.
- Dimensions: 132/95/115
- Radius: 14m @ 170cm
- All-Terrain Rocker Profile: Designed for all ability levels, All-Terrain Rocker adds versatility and ease in all snow conditions. This profile features an elevated tip and tail for variable and soft snow performance, as well as camber underfoot for power, energy, and edgehold in firmer conditions.
- Tapered Tip/Tail: A design feature that shifts the contact points with the snow towards the midsole of the ski, reducing deflection in the tip and easing turn release in the tail.
- Nanolite Bioflex Konic Technology: A women's specific core integrated into the Konic Technology design, with a Bioflex (Aspen and Paulownia) wood along the perimeter of the ski and Nanolite through the center for reduced swing weight with an unmatched flex profile. 5% reduction in weight but a 15% reduction in swing weight. The result is a lite, lively and powerful ski for on and off-trail skiing that retains a large sweet spot.
- Core Materials: Aspen/Paulownia. Aspen is lightweight and resilient, great all-around material. Paulownia is a lively, flexible wood with excellent weight to strength ratio.
- Metal Ti Laminate: A metal laminate construction, denoted as "Ti" within K2's naming convention, consists of alternating layers of fiberglass and Titanal to provide damp, accurate, unshake-able performance.
- Triaxial Braid: A K2-patented machine interlocks strands of fiberglass around a milled core for pronounced torsional strength, while retaining the lively flex patterns inherent in a wood ski.
- Hybritech Sidewalls: Blending a sidewall construction underfoot with a full cap construction in the extremities. The sidewall section gives the ski accuracy, power and performance while the capped regions reduce overall ski weight and ease turn initiation and finish.