Designed by Pettit, Pep & the K2 R&D Crew, the 2019 K2 Catamaran is the surfiest, slashiest, and most playful powder ski K2 has ever made. Its asymmetric shape produces a catch-free sensation at turn initiation and fires out of each turn with predictability and confidence. The Catamaran is designed for the advanced powder skier who sees the mountain as his or her own personal playground.
- Dimensions: 136/120/131
- Radius: 21m @ 184cm
- Powder Rocker Profile
- Core Construction: Fir-Aspen-Double-Barrel
- Weight: 2370g/Ski @ 184cm
- Asymm Tip / Tail: K2’s Asymmetric tip and tail design implements an elongated taper on the outside edge only, gives the uphill ski a much shorter effective running length, making it easier to control and maneuver whether slashing, buttering or just ripping soft snow. The longer inside edge provides added stability and floatation.
- Carbon Boost Braid: Longitudinal carbon stringers woven into the K2’s patented Triaxial Braid for added pop and rebound, found on freeride and factory team skis.
- Double Barrel Core: Denser, Fir core used over the edges for durability and power, combined with a lighter Aspen center core for a lively energetic feel.
- TwinTech Sidewalls: A durable sidewall construction originally developed for twin tip skis that makes the top edges more resistant to ski vs. ski impact damage.
- MPN: S180301701191