Carve Up Corduroy. Eat Up Soft Snow. This Ski Does "All of it" and more.
Striking a balance between off-piste agility and groomer precision, the 2019 K2 Alluvit 88 Ti women's ski surfs, slashes, and carves in every condition Mother Nature can throw your way. Titanal metal laminate and K2's Bioflex Konic core (fir/aspen) are sandwiched between triaxial braided fiberglass to deliver the response and exactness necessary to drive the ski through crud and finesse the ski at high speeds. With the edge-to-edge quickness usually found in a performance piste ski, the 2019 K2 Alluvit 88 Ti is the swiss army knife in K2's women's freeride ski collection.
- Dimensions: 128/88/110
- Radius: 16m @ 170cm
- All-Terrain Rocker Profile
- All-Terrain Rocker Profile: Designed for all ability levels, All-Terrain Rocker adds versatility and ease in all snow conditions. This profile features an elevated tip and tail for variable and soft snow performance, as well as camber underfoot for power, energy, and edgehold in firmer conditions.
- Tapered Tip/Tail: A design feature that shifts the contact points with the snow towards the midsole of the ski, reducing deflection in the tip and easing turn release in the tail.
- Nanolite Bioflex Konic Technology: A women's specific core integrated into the Konic Technology design, with a Bioflex (Aspen and Paulownia) wood along the perimeter of the ski and Nanolite through the center for reduced swing weight with an unmatched flex profile. 5% reduction in weight but a 15% reduction in swing weight. The result is a lite, lively and powerful ski for on and off-trail skiing that retains a large sweet spot.
- Core Materials: Aspen/Paulownia. Aspen is lightweight and resilient, great all-around material. Paulownia is a lively, flexible wood with excellent weight to strength ratio.
- Metal Ti Laminate: A metal laminate construction, denoted as "Ti" within K2's naming convention, consists of alternating layers of fiberglass and Titanal to provide damp, accurate, unshake-able performance.
- Triaxial Braid: A K2-patented machine interlocks strands of fiberglass around a milled core for pronounced torsional strength, while retaining the lively flex patterns inherent in a wood ski.
- Hybritech Sidewalls: Blending a sidewall construction underfoot with a full cap construction in the extremities. The sidewall section gives the ski accuracy, power and performance while the capped regions reduce overall ski weight and ease turn initiation and finish.