The 2018 Full Tilt Drop Kick is the favorite freestyle boot for new schoolers with a narrow forefoot and narrow leg shape. The Drop Kick comes with a Shock Absorber Boot Board to help cushion your feet when you stomp a new grab off a massive jump in the park. The Power Wrap Intuition Liner should be heat molded for a custom fit. A Rubber Heel gives you a little extra grip on the snow and some added durability for kicking it at the après party or hiking back up the park for another session.
From tip-dipping lipslides to steady lapping the big line of the park, the Full Tilt Drop Kick is the tried and true freestyle boot of utmost control. Featuring the legendary Full Tilt Original shell design, and an active, shock absorbing boot board, the Drop Kick harnesses all of the control and featherweight feel you need to make the mountain your personal canvas.
- Last Width: 99mm
- Flex 6 (Moderately Stiff)
- Heat Moldable Intuition Liners for the perfect fit. Full Tilt boots use authentic Intuition® closed cell foam that is body heat activated to mold 100% to your feet and shell during use, or can be heat molded by a shop in minutes for a light, warm and super comfortable fit.
- Ribbed Tongue: Designed like a flexible straw to flex naturally with your ankle and eliminate shin bang. Buckle tightness also doesn’t affect flex.
- Adjustable Forward Lean
- Infinite Pivot: Unlike traditional designs, the rear cuff never bottoms out. It pivots infinitely forward with your calf for less shell distortion, no shin pain and more control.
- Power Wrap: An additional layer of ergonomically shaped High Density Intuition® closed cell foam is wrapped around the outside of the upper liner to provide added energy transfer and horsepower to the shell.
- Lightweight 3-Piece Shell Construction. Minimalist 3-Piece design eliminates the need for thick, heavy overlapping plastic or bolts for increased quickness and sensitivity, and it is up to 2 lbs / 900 g lighter than traditional alpine boots.
- J Bar: A J-shaped piece of foam is added to both sides of the ankle area to dramatically increase ankle hold, keeping your feet perfectly in place for precise control.
- Widetrack Buckles: New adjustment mechanism engineered to increase precision and durability while maintaining on-the-fly single-handed micro adjustment. New durable aluminum lever with a minimalist lightweight design.
- Shock Absorber Boot Board: Soft rubber layer in the sole of the shell absorbs vibrations, impact and shock for a smooth ride.
- Clinch Power Strap: Aluminum auto locking mechanism for instantaneous single handed adjustment while keeping the strap firmly in place for maximum power transfer.
- Easy On/Off: Tongue fully opens like a convertible, never blocking your foot. Slide your foot in and out easily with comfort in all temperatures.
- Removable Outsoles
- New Cable and Buckle Design
- 45 Degree Heel Lock
- Smooth and Infinite Flex