Push your skiing to new heights without the typical foot-crunching boot feel you’ve been battling for years. The 2017 Full Tilt Descendant 4 men's boot, with its fluid flex and 45 degree ankle buckle – designed to lock down your ankle – is an approachable boot for all of those skiers aspiring for more. Push your all-mountain skiing boundaries without the pain.
Full Tilt’s wider-fitting Evolution shell adds better fit, function, and styling to the company’s classic three-piece DNA. Built from the ground up with new molds and tooling, the new 102-mm-last shell offers an advantageous strength-to- weight ratio in a clean profile.
- Last Width: 102mm
- Flex 4 (Moderate)
- Heat Moldable Intuition Liners for the perfect fit. Full Tilt boots use authentic Intuition® closed cell foam that is body heat activated to mold 100% to your feet and shell during use, or can be heat molded by a shop in minutes for a light, warm and super comfortable fit.
- Ribbed Tongue: Designed like a flexible straw to flex naturally with your ankle and eliminate shin bang. Buckle tightness also doesn’t affect flex.
- Adjustable Forward Lean
- Infinite Pivot: Unlike traditional designs, the rear cuff never bottoms out. It pivots infinitely forward with your calf for less shell distortion, no shin pain and more control.
- Power Wrap: An additional layer of ergonomically shaped High Density Intuition® closed cell foam is wrapped around the outside of the upper liner to provide added energy transfer and horsepower to the shell.
- Evolution Shell: Lightweight 3-Piece Shell Construction. Minimalist 3-Piece design eliminates the need for thick, heavy overlapping plastic or bolts for increased quickness and sensitivity, and it is up to 2 lbs / 900 g lighter than traditional alpine boots.
- J Bar: A J-shaped piece of foam is added to both sides of the ankle area to dramatically increase ankle hold, keeping your feet perfectly in place for precise control.
- Widetrack Buckles: New adjustment mechanism engineered to increase precision and durability while maintaining on-the-fly single-handed micro adjustment. New durable aluminum lever with a minimalist lightweight design.
- Shock Absorber Boot Board: Soft rubber layer in the sole of the shell absorbs vibrations, impact and shock for a smooth ride.
- Clinch Power Strap: Aluminum auto locking mechanism for instantaneous single handed adjustment while keeping the strap firmly in place for maximum power transfer.
- Easy On/Off: Tongue fully opens like a convertible, never blocking your foot. Slide your foot in and out easily with comfort in all temperatures.
- Removable Outsoles
- New Cable and Buckle Design
- 45 Degree Heel Lock
- Smooth and Infinite Flex