For 2018, Faction introduces an improved women's ski line, aimed at advanced and expert women skiers who want a ski that won't limit their terrain choices and snow days. The updated Faction Supertonic women's freeride ski is made with badass lady shredders like you in mind. A lightweight hybrid balsa flax core built into a progressive, tapered shape, keeps the Supertonic stable and responsive, whether you’re floating over pow or whipping it through the crud. A solid full sidewall construction and titanal reinforcement underfoot gives a well-dampened ski that’s ready for charging the steeps. Plus, the burly 108mm waist is perfect on the endless hunt for pow. So go on, keep doing what you do. The Faction Supertonic will make you a very bubbly skier.
This pair of nearly new Supertonic women's skis will come pre-mounted with a pair of Tyrolia Attack 13 DT bindings. With a re-designed platform for wider modern skis, the Tyrolia Attack 13 is made to shred with that same confidence in aggression. This is the first freeski binding anchored on a METAL toe track. The benefits include low stand height, compact design and unparalleled strength and stability. This is not your dad's demo binding. This is a fully functional freeride binding that just so happens to be adjustable in the toe... For finding your perfect placement along the length of the ski. If you are looking for a binding that does not require a tool to adjust the heel and toe, while still having all the performance of a standard retail binding, the Tyrolia Attack 13 gets the job done in spades. It adds hardly an ounce or two of weight over the non-adjustable version.
- Dimensions: 136 - 108 - 132mm / R 18m
- 320mm Tip Rocker / 2mm Camber / 310mm Tail Rocker
- Flex: 7/10
- Weight: 1750g / ski
- Hybrid Balsa / Flax Core: Reinforce the lightweight, super strong Balsa with layers of robust flax fibres and you are left with a durable wood core that holds an edge like other skis twice its weight.
- Titanal reinforcement plates laid up on top of the hybrid balsa/flax core ensures binding screws hold like nothing else and add durability to these super lightweight cores.
- Sandwich Microcap construction provides awesome edge hold while the ski’s topsheet wraps around and meets the sidewall, adding durability to the fragile join that can be prone to chipping.
- Reduced Taper Sidecut: Moves the widest part of the ski away from the tip and tail, so that you don’t hook up your noses or feel drag on your tails when the conditions are prime.
- Transition Zones: Between rocker, sidecut and camber results in a fluid, easy to pivot and nimble ski.
- Artwork by Faction friend Kay Flockhart
- DIN Range: 5 - 13 for max retention
- Metal Toe Track offer bomber reliability
- FR Pro Toe: The special Freeride (FR) Pro Toe with its horizontal spring reflects the modern architecture of the entire Tyrolia AAA-Series.
- AFD Metal: A super secure 77 mm metal anti friction device (AFD) can be adjusted for a variety of alpine boots types.
- Race One Touch Heel: A reduced stand height of only 17mm for the ultimate freeski adventure. The Tyrolia Attack 13 features a solid construction, reduced weight and a modified heel, which puts this model in a category of its own.
- Sympro Heel Track: Adjust to fit any size boot, and also allows you to easily alter your position on the ski for more versatility, depending on snow conditions and personal preference. A huge advantage!
- Stand Height: 23mm
- Weight: 2250g