The Faction Supertonic women's freeride ski is made with badass lady shredders like you in mind. This light and nimble, yet super wide pow ski is aimed at advanced and expert women skiers who want a ski that won't limit their terrain choices and snow days. A lightweight hybrid balsa flax core built into a progressive, tapered shape, keeps the Supertonic stable and responsive, whether you’re floating over pow or whipping it through the crud. A solid full sidewall construction and titanal reinforcement underfoot gives a well-dampened ski that’s ready for charging the steeps. Plus, the burly 108mm waist is perfect on the endless hunt for pow. So go on, keep doing what you do. The Supertonic will make you a very bubbly skier.
- Dimensions: 136 - 108 - 132mm / R 18m
- 320mm Tip Rocker / 2mm Camber / 310mm Tail Rocker
- Flex: 7/10
- Weight: 1750g / ski
- Hybrid Balsa / Flax Core: Reinforce the lightweight, super strong Balsa with layers of robust flax fibres and you are left with a durable wood core that holds an edge like other skis twice its weight.
- Titanal reinforcement plates laid up on top of the hybrid balsa/flax core ensures binding screws hold like nothing else and add durability to these super lightweight cores.
- Sandwich Microcap construction provides awesome edge hold while the ski’s topsheet wraps around and meets the sidewall, adding durability to the fragile join that can be prone to chipping.
- Reduced Taper Sidecut: Moves the widest part of the ski away from the tip and tail, so that you don’t hook up your noses or feel drag on your tails when the conditions are prime.
- Transition Zones: Between rocker, sidecut and camber results in a fluid, easy to pivot and nimble ski.
- Artwork by Faction friend Kay Flockhart