For 2018, Faction introduces an improved women's ski line, aimed at advanced and expert women skiers who want a ski that won't limit their terrain choices and snow days. Along those lines (hehe get it?), there is nothing the new Faction Prodigy W women's ski can’t handle with confidence and effortless style. A responsive, playful poplar/beech core and 96mm waist makes the Prodigy W ready to carry you around the whole mountain. A progressive sidecut makes this ski incredibly stable when carving on piste, whilst also keeping it nimble in the bumps. Rocker in the tip and tail, coupled with the wider waist width, make surfing through crud and pow a breeze. From the peak to the parking lot, master it all with the Prodigy W.
- Dimensions: 126 - 96 - 117mm / R 16m
- 340mm Tip Rocker / 2mm Camber / 300mm Tail Rocker
- Flex: 6/10
- Weight: 1650g / ski
- Poplar / Beech Core: A Poplar/Beech core is light, grips great on hard snow and feels snappy between turns, while always maintaining a soft enough flex to pop, slash and butter all over the mountain.
- Sandwich Microcap construction provides awesome edge hold while the ski’s topsheet wraps around and meets the sidewall, adding durability to the fragile join that can be prone to chipping.
- Dual Radius Sidecut: In front of the binding, a shorter radius sidecut provides quick response for tight turns while a longer radius in the tail keeps you stable at speed and feels solid when charging.
- Transition Zones: Between rocker, sidecut and camber results in a fluid, easy to pivot and nimble ski.
- Artwork by Faction friend Kay Flockhart