The Prodigy line represents everything that Faction skis are about. Confidence-inspiring performance, responsive wood cores, progressive twin-tip shapes, and versatile camber lines. The 2019 Faction Prodigy 3.0 model is responsive when pushed hard and yet comfortable when cruising. Ready for whatever you want to throw at them. Those cheers from the chairlift don’t faze you anymore. You’ve got only one thing on your mind – slashing pow and gapping big hits as fast as you can. You trust in the durable and responsive poplar and beech core of the Prodigy 3.0. The ski’s progressive shape creates a nimble beast that turns in tight or wide open terrain, while a wider 106mm waist lets you surf powder and power over crud. So go ahead, pretend like you don’t hear ‘em hollering.
- Dimensions: 126 - 106 - 122mm / R 20m
- 400mm Tip Rocker / 2mm Camber / 350mm Tail Rocker
- Weight: 2000g / ski
- Poplar / Beech Core: A Poplar/Beech core is light, grips great on hard snow and feels snappy between turns, while always maintaining a soft enough flex to pop, slash and butter all over the mountain.
- Sandwich Microcap construction provides awesome edge hold while the ski’s topsheet wraps around and meets the sidewall, adding durability to the fragile join that can be prone to chipping.
- Dual Radius Sidecut: In front of the binding, a shorter radius sidecut provides quick response for tight turns while a longer radius in the tail keeps you stable at speed and feels solid when charging.
- Transition Zones: Between rocker, sidecut and camber results in a fluid, easy to pivot and nimble ski.