The Prodigy line represents everything that Faction skis are about. Confidence-inspiring performance, responsive wood cores, progressive twin-tip shapes, and versatile camber lines. The 2018 Faction Prodigy 3.0 model is responsive when pushed hard and yet comfortable when cruising. Ready for whatever you want to throw at them. Those cheers from the chairlift don’t faze you anymore. You’ve got only one thing on your mind – slashing pow and gapping big hits as fast as you can. You trust in the durable and responsive poplar and beech core of the Prodigy 3.0. The ski’s progressive shape creates a nimble beast that turns in tight or wide open terrain, while a wider 106mm waist lets you surf powder and power over crud. So go ahead, pretend like you don’t hear ‘em hollering.
This pair of nearly new Prodigy 3.0 skis will come pre-mounted with a perfect condition pair of Tyrolia Attack 13 DT bindings. With a re-designed platform for wider modern skis, the Tyrolia Attack 13 is made to shred with that same confidence in aggression. This is the first freeski binding anchored on a METAL toe track. The benefits include low stand height, compact design and unparalleled strength and stability. This is not your dad's demo binding. This is a fully functional freeride binding that just so happens to be adjustable in the toe... For finding your perfect placement along the length of the ski. If you are looking for a binding that does not require a tool to adjust the heel and toe, while still having all the performance of a standard retail binding, the Tyrolia Attack 13 gets the job done in spades. It adds hardly an ounce or two of weight over the non-adjustable version.
- Dimensions: 126 - 106 - 122mm / R 20m
- 400mm Tip Rocker / 2mm Camber / 350mm Tail Rocker
- Weight: 2000g / ski
- Poplar / Beech Core: A Poplar/Beech core is light, grips great on hard snow and feels snappy between turns, while always maintaining a soft enough flex to pop, slash and butter all over the mountain.
- Sandwich Microcap construction provides awesome edge hold while the ski’s topsheet wraps around and meets the sidewall, adding durability to the fragile join that can be prone to chipping.
- Dual Radius Sidecut: In front of the binding, a shorter radius sidecut provides quick response for tight turns while a longer radius in the tail keeps you stable at speed and feels solid when charging.
- Transition Zones: Between rocker, sidecut and camber results in a fluid, easy to pivot and nimble ski.
- DIN Range: 5 - 13 for max retention
- Metal Toe Track offer bomber reliability
- FR Pro Toe: The special Freeride (FR) Pro Toe with its horizontal spring reflects the modern architecture of the entire Tyrolia AAA-Series.
- AFD Metal: A super secure 77 mm metal anti friction device (AFD) can be adjusted for a variety of alpine boots types.
- Race One Touch Heel: A reduced stand height of only 17mm for the ultimate freeski adventure. The Tyrolia Attack 13 and Attack 12 models feature a solid construction, reduced weight and a modified heel, which puts this model in a category of its own.
- Sympro Heel Track: Adjust to fit any size boot, and also allows you to easily alter your position on the ski for more versatility, depending on snow conditions and personal preference. A huge advantage!
- Stand Height: 23mm
- Weight: 2250g