The Prodigy line represents everything that Faction skis are about. Confidence-inspiring performance, responsive wood cores, progressive twin-tip shapes, and versatile camber lines. The 2019 Faction Prodigy 2.0 model is responsive when pushed hard and yet comfortable when cruising. Whether you like to dabble in the park, test out the bump buffet at lunch, or cap the day off racing your buddies to après, the Prodigy 2.0 has a snappy poplar/beech core made to take you anywhere. This ski is quick to respond to your commands, floating effortlessly through pow or crud, turning like a dime on hard pack and fresh corduroy, or giving control and stability through your turn at high speeds. Whether pushing the limits or going for a relaxed afternoon cruise, turn the fun on repeat with the Prodigy 2.0.
- Dimensions: 122 - 96 - 112mm / R 18m
- 350mm Tip Rocker / 2mm Camber / 330mm Tail Rocker
- Weight: 1760g / ski
- Poplar / Beech Core: A Poplar/Beech core is light, grips great on hard snow and feels snappy between turns, while always maintaining a soft enough flex to pop, slash and butter all over the mountain.
- Sandwich Microcap construction provides awesome edge hold while the ski’s topsheet wraps around and meets the sidewall, adding durability to the fragile join that can be prone to chipping.
- Dual Radius Sidecut: In front of the binding, a shorter radius sidecut provides quick response for tight turns while a longer radius in the tail keeps you stable at speed and feels solid when charging.
- Transition Zones: Between rocker, sidecut and camber results in a fluid, easy to pivot and nimble ski.