Designed by Faction's ski-shaper Patrik Sannes, alongside FWT athlete and UIAGM guide Sam Anthamatten, the 2018 Faction Prime 3.0 freeride touring ski is packed with industry-leading design materials and construction techniques, resulting in a ski that will give you a new perspective of what’s possible on your mountain escapes. Built as a one ski quiver for the seasoned freerider who is always on the lookout for powder exploits, the Prime 3.0, at a versatile and floaty 108mm underfoot, has a super-solid and strong ride despite its light weight, thanks to the use of Textreme carbon, which is laid-up strategically on a sturdy and lightweight hybrid core. Whether you’re touring up through a high-altitude, bluebird landscape or charging down that premium, untouched couloir, the Faction Prime 3.0 is designed to exceed expectations. This ski has no limits.
This beautiful pair of Prime 3.0 skis will come pre-mounted and ready to ski with a near new set of Tyrolia Attack² DT bindings. With a re-designed platform for wider modern skis, the Tyrolia Attack 13 is made to shred with that same confidence in aggression. This is the first freeski binding anchored on a METAL toe track. The benefits include low stand height, compact design and unparalleled strength and stability. This is not your dad's demo binding. This is a fully functional freeride binding that just so happens to have an adjustable toe piece. It can be adjusted quickly and without tools for a large range of boot sizes. This feature also allows you to easily experiment with where you stand along the length of the ski, increasing its versatility even more. Slide forward for a more balanced turn, slide back for more float in chop and crud. The Attack 13 is compatible with Alpine, GripWalk, WTR and Touring boot soles. DIN 5 - 13 for all the retention you need.
- Dimensions: 133 - 108 - 123 / R 23m
- Weight: 1710 g / ski
- 420mm Tip Rocker / 2mm Camber / 440 Tail Rocker
- Hybrid Balsa / Flax Core: Reinforce the lightweight, super strong Balsa with layers of robust flax fibres and you are left with a durable wood core that holds an edge like other skis twice its weight.
- Microcap Construction: Sandwich construction provides awesome edge hold while the ski’s topsheet wraps around and meets the sidewall, adding durability to the fragile join that can be prone to chipping.
- Textreme Carbon: Deployed as a layer of laminate in Faction skis, a spread-tow structure weaves at varying angles and axis, spreading stability and stiffness across the whole width and length of the ski.
- Multi-dimension Sidecut: A shorter radius underfoot keeps the ski nimble on the steep and narrow, and a longer radii blended to the tips and tails ensure a stable and feel when you’re flying out the bottom
- Titanal reinforcement plates laid up on top of the hybrid balsa/flax core ensures binding screws hold like nothing else and add durability to these super lightweight cores.
- DIN Range: 5 - 13 for max retention
- Metal Toe Track offers bomber reliability
- FR Pro Toe: The special Freeride (FR) Pro Toe with its horizontal spring reflects the modern architecture of the entire Tyrolia AAA-Series.
- AFD Metal: A super secure 77 mm metal anti friction device (AFD) can be adjusted for a variety of alpine boots types.
- Race One Touch Heel: A reduced stand height of only 17mm for the ultimate freeski adventure. The Tyrolia Attack 13 features a solid construction, reduced weight and a modified heel, which puts this model in a category of its own.
- Sympro Heel Track: Adjust to fit any size boot, and also allows you to easily alter your position on the ski for more versatility, depending on snow conditions and personal preference. A huge advantage!
- Stand Height: 23mm
- Weight: 1275g