Made with a Swiss-developed, hybrid balsa-flax core, layers of Textreme Carbon and weighing in at just 1550gm per ski, the all-new 2018 Faction Prime 2.0 Carbon ski is built light and nimble so you can enjoy your own athleticism to its utmost without sacrificing all-terrain stability. This ski should be on your short list of ultra responsive, versatile, lightweight all-mountain boards. The Prime 2.0 Carbon is a remarkably lightweight yet responsive and torsionally rigid ski. Faction's proprietary weave of Textreme Carbon creates a well-dampened and torsionally stiff ski that loves to lay over on edge at high speed, but that also planes across crud and pow like a nimble cat. The 98mm waist width is the sweet spot for Western skiers, and would serve as an incredible pow board back East. This meticulously crafted weapon excels at high speeds, but keeps it surprisingly nimble when things get technical.
This pair of nearly new Faction Prime 2.0 skis will come pre-mounted with a mint condition pair of Dynafit TLT Radical ST 2.0 touring bindings in the fully adjustable demo version. The Dynafit ST 2.0 delivers elite downhill performance in a small and simple package. Burly enough for everyday use, light enough for day-long ascents, and user-friendly enough to work in the most reprehensible weather, the Dynafit TLT Radical ST 2.0 is the binding you want underneath you when there are mountains to explore. The Radical ST 2.0 offers both a 10mm forward spring pressure in the heel and a pivoting toe piece. These features deliver increased elasticity to reduce unwanted pre-release for confident retention when pushing your boundaries, while the frameless design allows natural ski flex for enhanced ski-ability and downhill performanceBuilt only from materials fit for the harshest of conditions, the 7075 Aluminium, High-Strength Synthetics and Stainless Steel all ensure you can focus on what’s important in the backcountry. This version also comes with an adjustable demo track under the toe piece, giving you additional versatility and positioning upon the ski. They will fit any size boot without remounting, and you can even change your mount position along the length of the ski depending on conditions and personal preference. This binding is the gold standard for serious backcountry skiers. DIN 4-10.
- Dimensions: 126 - 98 - 114 / R 19m
- Weight: 1550 g / ski
- 410mm Tip Rocker / 2mm Camber / 420 Tail Rocker
- Hybrid Balsa / Flax Core: Reinforce the lightweight, super strong Balsa with layers of robust flax fibres and you are left with a durable wood core that holds an edge like other skis twice its weight.
- Microcap Construction: Sandwich construction provides awesome edge hold while the ski’s topsheet wraps around and meets the sidewall, adding durability to the fragile join that can be prone to chipping.
- Textreme Carbon: Deployed as a layer of laminate in Faction skis, a spread-tow structure weaves at varying angles and axis, spreading stability and stiffness across the whole width and length of the ski.
- Multi-dimension Sidecut: A shorter radius underfoot keeps the ski nimble on the steep and narrow, and a longer radii blended to the tips and tails ensure a stable and feel when you’re flying out the bottom
- Titanal reinforcement plates laid up on top of the hybrid balsa/flax core ensures binding screws hold like nothing else and add durability to these super lightweight cores.
- Release Setting Range: 4-10
- Brakeset included
- Pivoting rotation toe piece
- Optimized Locking Lever
- 10mm forward pressure in the heel. Heelpiece is designed to maximize flex for excellent skiability and enhance elasticity to reduce the risk of unwanted pre-release
- 7075 Forged aluminum and CrMo steel components
- Two position Speed Step climbing bars
- Easy Lock brake system
- Crampon compatible
- TUV Certified
- Weight: 1570g per pair with brakes included
- Field of use: Alpine Touring, Freeride Touring
- Note: This is the demo version of this binding, which means it is adjustable in both the heel AND toe, increasing versatility and sizing options.